2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
First game back and a different muscle problem, not caused by over extending froM what I could see.

QED- Back too early-

Hope to God we dont do the same with DCL
I wonder if we did bring him back one game too early, DCL we should keep until Leicester, easier run of three games there, go all out for those 9 points, same with Mina, forget Chelsea, confident of a point at Palace without these 2, its all out for Leicester, Burnley and Newcastle IMO

I wonder if we did bring him back one game too early, DCL we should keep until Leicester, easier run of three games there, go all out for those 9 points, same with Mina, forget Chelsea, confident of a point at Palace without these 2, its all out for Leicester, Burnley and Newcastle IMO
Agreed.

Heavy pitches at this time of year and the cold dont help.

Cant see why a run with the under 23s for half an hour wouldnt help all concerned too before playing for the firsts.

Agreed.

Heavy pitches at this time of year and the cold dont help.

Cant see why a run with the under 23s for half an hour wouldnt help all concerned too before playing for the firsts.
Years back a player after injury would have a few games in Reserves, seems not to be the case now for Prem teams, don't make much sense, at least they earning some of their ridiculous wages.

200.gif

….we just lost at Brentford, not sure I’d be confident about any result just yet. We look very porous in central defence yesterday, a couple of outstanding blocks from Coleman and Godfrey aligned with woeful finishing was a defining issue.

Leicester are very lively up top, Palace always a difficult place to go.

Last edited:

….we just lost at Brentford, not sure I’d be confident about any result just yet. We look very porous in central defence yesterday, a couple of outstanding blocks from Coleman and Godfrey aligned with woeful finishing was a defining issue.

Leicester are very lively up top, Palace always a difficult place to go.
haha no mentioned then on how well Keane played or does that not suit your agenda? He single handed kept Arsenal out with little help from Holgate last night

haha no mentioned then on how well Keane played or does that not suit your agenda? He single handed kept Arsenal out with little help from Holgate last night

….I’ve often voted for Keane in MoM polls, I’m too old to have agendas & I didn’t once mention him in my post. He was fine last night but we were easily opened up centrally. It could have been a lot to do with defensive cover in front of the CBs but they had a number of opportunities, surely you saw that.

Keane remains a joy to play against for strikers in this league but I wouldn’t be specifically critical of him for last night.

The best thing from Keane was his reaction to the winner, it’s rare you see that emotion. Good on him.

….I’ve often voted for Keane in MoM polls, I’m too old to have agendas & I didn’t once mention him in my post. He was fine last night but we were easily opened up centrally. It could have been a lot to do with defensive cover in front of the CBs but they had a number of opportunities, surely you saw that.

Keane remains a joy to play against for strikers in this league but I wouldn’t be specifically critical of him for last night.

The best thing from Keane was his reaction to the winner, it’s rare you see that emotion. Good on him.
Any striker worth his salt loves to see Keane on our team sheet.
Totally agree.

He’s a cracking fella etc. but you’d fancy getting the better of him at least once in 90 mins.

Leicester are

very lively up top, Palace always a difficult place to go.

Confidence makes such a huge difference. Palace have lost their last 3. Major concern is I expect at least one ricket every two games from a Holgate, Keane partnership. Losing Mina is a huge blow particularly on set pieces in both boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.