2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever his mystery minor knock - Yerry has been dropped from Colombia's call ups for the three matches this month.

Massive blow to Colombia. Everton won't lose him to 'ten days at Heathrow.'
It is a massive loss specially if Sánchez is not allowed to travel either :( Hopefully Mina will recover by the time we have to play our next game. I'm for sure sending lots of healing vibes his way. Love him!

It is a massive loss specially if Sánchez is not allowed to travel either :( Hopefully Mina will recover by the time we have to play our next game. I'm for sure sending lots of healing vibes his way. Love him!
Sanchez is traveling now with permission from Spurs. Can't see Richarlison not getting in a plane today...

Yerry's "injury" feels super fishy to me but at same time, doesn't make sense that he'd miss yesterday defeats the purpose of not going to SA as he misses a game either way, unless the upcoming fixtures are higher stress than Brighton?

Whatever his mystery minor knock - Yerry has been dropped from Colombia's call ups for the three matches this month.

Massive blow to Colombia. Everton won't lose him to 'ten days at Heathrow.'
Isn’t that to do with Columbia being on the UKs red list though?

Isn’t that to do with Columbia being on the UKs red list though?

No. FIFA has instructed the players to travel and that teams can take no repercussions on them. It puts the players in an awful spot.

Reports are coming in of different teams (Villa and Spurs so far) releasing their players given the stalemate with FIFA and fact the players are rebelling and traveling anyway.

Was saying to my mate, we got a train from lime street at 5:30 on Friday and he was deffo next to us (no Everton/Colombia colours) so weren’t shocked he was out. Had a very heavily bandaged knee.

Was t shocked he didn’t make the squad (ala Godfrey) but ffs, why’s he never, ever fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.