2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The calls of ‘sell’ continue I see - as if that’s even a possibility.

There’s no buyer out there. Certainly not one that would offer a package equal to what he’s on at Everton.

He’s here until his contract runs down, we’ll get a few useful cameos in that time, and rue what could’ve been if his legs worked.

It's insane isn't it, "sell him, he's always injured"...no one is gonna buy an injury prone Defender on 100k+ a week. The worst thing is, I'm sure that's the 3rd or 4th time now he's pulled up when no one is near him. Wolves away, yesterday and I'm sure he's done similar against City, West Ham or Leicester.

It's simply not good enough but no one in their right mind would sign a player who pulls up injured without anyone around him, so often.

The calls of ‘sell’ continue I see - as if that’s even a possibility.

There’s no buyer out there. Certainly not one that would offer a package equal to what he’s on at Everton.

He’s here until his contract runs down, we’ll get a few useful cameos in that time, and rue what could’ve been if his legs worked.
Well its too late now but if we had any sort of strategy he would have been sold a year ago. Hes absolutely no use to the squad. Im fed up with him.

I am hopeful that he is not that badly injured...he wanted to come back on...it is not his usual harmstring or calf issue...

Typical of him yesterday- plays well, acts like a prat for no reason, gets a silly yellow card for it, gets injured.
Just chatting about that to my mate. He comes back from another injury, plays decent , winds an attacker up and get booked for it, then get injured ...REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT !!!

I am hopeful that he is not that badly injured...he wanted to come back on...it is not his usual harmstring or calf issue...
Him being available and effective for 60 minutes every two games would end up looking like a huge success from here.

But sadly I suspect that his next injury will be a bit more serious and we’ll miss him for a prolonged period.

It's insane isn't it, "sell him, he's always injured"...no one is gonna buy an injury prone Defender on 100k+ a week. The worst thing is, I'm sure that's the 3rd or 4th time now he's pulled up when no one is near him. Wolves away, yesterday and I'm sure he's done similar against City, West Ham or Leicester.

It's simply not good enough but no one in their right mind would sign a player who pulls up injured without anyone around him, so often.
Sell. For anything, or even nothing. Get him off the wage bill and out of the squad. Non-playing defenders are worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.