Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate of mine bought a jarg Rolex from Turkey and we compared it to the real thing in the jewelers and the only thing different was how shiny the crystals were, i went to Turkey in 2004 and was 150 yards away from a bomb attack by some Kurdish lids, wouldn't go back tbh, i like my holidays explosion free.

Also do one Yobo and Fener you bells.

Its a shame really. Been at the club since 02. Had 8 years with us. Same as Timmy C. Liked him when he was being awesome, but prone to the odd lapse of concentration namely 'a touch of the yobos'. Decent player for us overall. Sad that its ended with our fans calling him a tosser and him saying he never wants to play for us again.

Btw I really think there was more to that benfica thing. Why would he just randomly do that, after nearly 8 years witha club he would have surely grown to love? Doesn't add up.

they are the ones at fault trying to screw us out of warranted funds for a player who has captained them for 2 seasons, turkish ballbags

Fenerbahce are the ones who have treated him shodderly, not Everton.

They've had him on loan for 2 years, yet still won't pay the asking price for him? And in the meantime, are willing to pay good money for other players?

It's the very definition of 'taking the piss'.

Even Yobo realises this, given his recent comments:

http://www.everton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=287047

Didn't we agree around 2mill but they got bollocked for match fixing and withdrew so we offered to send him back on loan to get him off the books?

2 years on loan will have probably paid for a chunk of a transfer fee, so were probably looking at about 1mill if it were to go through

I only ever remember Yobo more than anything he ever did for us and its the thing ive never forgot,and that was when Charlton scored against us in 2006,when he was doing his lace/fixing his boot in the keeper's view of the shot that they scored with.

It was unbelieveable ill never forget that, always liked Joey tbh, but he had a bad habit of swiitching of in the middle of games.

I remember Joey was like Ross back in the day because Davey wouldnt start him ahead of Weir and Stubbs people were furious.

Is anyone else thinking they are drag this out until the end of the window to get him on another loan - i believe they were offering less then a million a month or so ago.

I think we got 1 Mil for the first season with a view to paying 4 Mil to sign him if I am correct. 2nd season they gave us 700k I think. So the club want about 3 mil so that Fenerbache haven't had us off but I would take anything over 2 mil. Fenerbache are taking the piss plus I hope yobo is not asking for loyalty payment as he doesn't deserve them.

Its a shame really. Been at the club since 02. Had 8 years with us. Same as Timmy C. Liked him when he was being awesome, but prone to the odd lapse of concentration namely 'a touch of the yobos'. Decent player for us overall. Sad that its ended with our fans calling him a tosser and him saying he never wants to play for us again.

Btw I really think there was more to that benfica thing. Why would he just randomly do that, after nearly 8 years witha club he would have surely grown to love? Doesn't add up.

It was the fact that he declared himself unfit to play for us, then a week later flew out to play for Nigeria. Moyes just had enough of him putting his country before his club that pays his wages. I think Cahill has been/is far more loved by Evertonians than Yobo ever was.

I think we got 1 Mil for the first season with a view to paying 4 Mil to sign him if I am correct. 2nd season they gave us 700k I think. So the club want about 3 mil so that Fenerbache haven't had us off but I would take anything over 2 mil. Fenerbache are taking the piss plus I hope yobo is not asking for loyalty payment as he doesn't deserve them.

Fener offering 2.5mill euro mate = £2mill

Everton want 3.5 mill euro = £2.8 approx - would be the balance of the 4mill when you take into account the loan fees.

Just to get him off the books as he's earning such a packet, I would flog him for £2m no questions asked.

Fener are the disgrace in this situation though, getting a first team player for two years on loan who wants to be there and they wont even give him the courtesy of bidding such a small fee, which we know they can afford.

I think it's like shoddy but much much worse

ooh nasty.

Ok - no he hasn't. He f*cked the club over and deserves to go.

I don't know what we got in terms of loan fees but i'm sure it covered his drop in worth due to his cobtract being wound down.

Ifhe is never going to play flog him for whatever we can get

He was good then ****e, now nobody wants him and the Turks are saying why pay when no other fecker wants him - clear, concise business thinking - our monkeys could learn a thing or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back