Yobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have took the money from Real Madrid when we had the chance.

Best post mate, in this pointless mind numbing thread.

sorry Dom, your question was fair, but the utter tosh that followed sounds like everyone writes for footyrumours.com..

If this deal goes through then I presume Moyesie would have something up his sleeve to let it happen. He usually does.

if we sell yak we need another striker. he will need to have proven goalscoring pedigree, preferably in the PL. He will cost the earth unless he has had a couple of injury problems to lower his fee. He will also have to be quick and powerful and offer something different to saha and beckford. So basically, we would sell the yak, and then try to find pretty much a carbon copy of the yak.

So why sell him? He needs a few games which hopefully he will get some goals, and then there is a good chance he will be hot again.

Form is temporary, class is forever

Moyes has basically rubbished this at his pre-match press conference, sorry i don't have a transcript available, i imagine it's available somewhere though.

Yobo could be starting for about 1/2 the teams in the prem, his wages are affordable and is for all intensive purposes is a good teammate and a solid worker. It boggles the mind that no one has bid for him.

Someone texted me after his press confrence to say that the Celtic stuff was rubbish, but that Moyes would consider him leaving if a bid came in?

Anyone hear that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back