Status
Not open for further replies.
Picko
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Schneids Gomes
Sig
Rich DCL Bernard
Too early for the new guys.
You’re right. But we know it’s a matter of time. DCL will scuff a couple chances in the first half at Palace, he’ll be replaced by Kean who will slot one immediately, and the spot will then be his.

Hopefully with us apparently looking at Doucoure that means Silva wants to play 4-3-3 and bin off the Icelandic dosser.

Due to fitness and integration:

Pickford
Coleman Mina Keane Digne
Gomes Davies
Richarlison Siggurdsson Bernard
DCL

Lossl
Holgate
Gbamin
Walcott
Kean

If Delph is fit will likely play ahead of Davies or make the bench

Davies!!!! no no no no no and no again!!!

Reactions: Ivo

Pickford
Coleman
Keane
Mina
Digne
Schneid
Gomes
Siggy
Richarlison
Kean
Bernard

I'd bring Kean straight in but hold Bams back.
DCL's poor preseason should be made an example of by bringing the new younger (and hopefully far superior) Kean straight in.

Think Davies will be utilised further forwards this campaign, otherwise i may have him over Schneids.

Pickford
Coleman
Keane
Mina
Digne
Schneid
Gomes
Siggy
Richarlison
Kean
Bernard

I'd bring Kean straight in but hold Bams back.
DCL's poor preseason should be made an example of by bringing the new younger (and hopefully far superior) Kean straight in.

Think Davies will be utilised further forwards this campaign, otherwise i may have him over Schneids.

We can't afford to "make examples" of players in the PL pal.

Play the match fit players till the new guys are up to speed.

We can't afford to "make examples" of players in the PL pal.

Play the match fit players till the new guys are up to speed.
You and the Queen may not think it, but I do.
He's just had a full medical and with a week of proper training under his belt he should be 'match fit'.

Got a feeling Walcott will net against Palace.He's certainty due one,gets in great positions cant finish consistently,that's our main problem obviously.Too early for the young Italian.COYB

Got a feeling Walcott will net against Palace.He's certainty due one,gets in great positions cant finish consistently,that's our main problem obviously.Too early for the young Italian.COYB
Due one? He scored at Spurs in the last game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back