Your 'ITK' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing that we'll sign an overpriced played based on his current top tier club and past status who is now mediocre. If that doesn't happen due to financial issues we're set to move for some players from a team that got relegated last year.

From a friend of a friend, Davide Frattesi has been scouted by West Ham and Everton although Roma are interested too.

Twitter memberships are to be pushed strong later this year says a trusted source , which means only those who pay the account holder could potentially view and respond with tweets. Grifters delight.

At least two members of this forum, I’m informed by private message, like blowing balloons from their anus whilst their partners squat on their backs.

From a friend of a friend, Davide Frattesi has been scouted by West Ham and Everton although Roma are interested too.

Twitter memberships are to be pushed strong later this year says a trusted source , which means only those who pay the account holder could potentially view and respond with tweets. Grifters delight.

At least two members of this forum, I’m informed by private message, like blowing balloons from their anus whilst their partners squat on their backs.

lol lol

Kaminsky bid is done. He would be a woeful option for us.

Others in the background, but nothing firm. 1 would be good for us.

Have it on good authority the club are doing their due diligence on registering Lampard as player manager following the midfield woes last season

ITK's with shadowy twitter pictures are fighting with each other this year, about who is the most in the know.

BC

Status
Not open for further replies.