Your 'ITK' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No jarg here btw, just passing on some extra info I've gotten.

Stones to City is still well on.

Lukaku will stay at the club and any reported interest from Chelsea is a non-story.

Witsel is off. His reluctance to sign the contract means we will pursue other targets.

Mata is also off - he will stay at United and fight for his place. Any folks labelling @Angel Delight for passing on his earlier info on it as a Kopite are complete and utter bellwhiffs.

Begovic will be our new first choice keeper. He'll sign shortly.

Regardless of the Stones situation, Koeman wants another CB. He is targeting Koulibaly, Rugani, Jonathan Tah, Omer Toprak and Howedes.

Expect more outs than just Stones. Niasse and Leandro will go out on loan, and Koeman is not a big fan of McCarthy either.

An approach has been made for German striker Mario Gomez as Koeman seeks another striker. Haller and Bony also contacted.

The Moussa Sissoko story is complete trollop. We do not want him.

Targets at this stage: Striker, CB, defensive and box to box midfielders.

Usmanov WILL buy into Everton. Timing I'm unsure of, but he will join up with Moshiri eventually. Be excited.

Still in relentless negotiations with Peel over a dockland stadium. We will simply not take no for an answer.

While assuming that this is not actually ITK stuff, but rather an attempt to get a 25% hit rate by accident, I will point out one thing.... Negotiations were never relentless and at no point have Peel said no.

Ah yes the ITK phenomenon that there is today were a friend or a friend of a friend or a neighbour tells you in confidence and you blurt it to an internet forum or twitter.

I believe most people use educate guesses based on research and then pretend they know someone. Or simply make it up hoping it pans out..

IF i were an organisation and something kept getting online i would be seriously p*ssed and would find out who keeps doing it and fire them.

Also i cant imagine there's too many members of staff at Everton privy to information so does that mean most of the ITK people here know the same source then?

What i think is funny is how everyone gets wrapped up in these peoples ITK information and then continue to argue with other and take sides and well then we have 50 plus pages of threads of insults, accusations and madness haha!!

Heard we will make a bid for Joe Hart when City resume negotiations for Stones.

Koeman still wants Leno if he can't get Forster, dangerous ground going back to Southampton.

He's run the rule over Joel and he knows. Swear down.

Heard we will make a bid for Joe Hart when City resume negotiations for Stones.

Koeman still wants Leno if he can't get Forster, dangerous ground going back to Southampton.

He's run the rule over Joel and he knows. Swear down.

Begovic will be our new first choice keeper.

Ah yes the ITK phenomenon that there is today were a friend or a friend of a friend or a neighbour tells you in confidence and you blurt it to an internet forum or twitter.

I believe most people use educate guesses based on research and then pretend they know someone. Or simply make it up hoping it pans out..

IF i were an organisation and something kept getting online i would be seriously p*ssed and would find out who keeps doing it and fire them.

Also i cant imagine there's too many members of staff at Everton privy to information so does that mean most of the ITK people here know the same source then?

What i think is funny is how everyone gets wrapped up in these peoples ITK information and then continue to argue with other and take sides and well then we have 50 plus pages of threads of insults, accusations and madness haha!!
Don't fume cos nobody tells you anything, only this morning my milkman (he also delivers to Peel Holdings head office and Joe Andersons nan) said we are building a mega dome under the Mersey itself. Hoping we can attract ex professional players like Mark Fish and Connor Sammon as club ambassadors.

Apparently Mrs Kenwright is slightly exasperated with good ol' Bill as he's secretly been stashing the Wotsists under the kitchen sink.

My source explained that he's going to take them to the meeting with Axel's agent as a sweetener to hopefully get the deal done quickly.

A bowl of Wotsists, a pint or two of mild and a few cheeky plays of Careless Whisper on the jukebox sealed the Per deal so he's trying it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back