Your 'ITK' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realy ? Did they ? or where they simply discussing the fact that it was widely reported across various social media platforms and national media outlets.

Don't get upset that you tried to look good when in reality you just hoped based on the media.

No one knows what truly goes on no matter who you are in or out of the club, as in football things can change in minutes

A lot of people got stung here blagging they thought aurnatovic would definitely sign.. Just goes to show a lot say things in hope, hoping it comes off so they look good when in reality they know nothing! Ha
I think you'll find a good majority didn't fancy him from the start so your theory sounds pretty dumb

Gonna be funny when no deals get tied up tonight/early tomorrow and Esk hops off to Dresden for the weekend leaving everybody in limbo and heads falling off everywhere, with the Travolta banner in the transfer thread the only sign of humour in the sea of despair

I think you'll find a good majority didn't fancy him from the start so your theory sounds pretty dumb

Whether people fancied him or they didn't that has nothing to do with the fact a lot on here said he would "deffo" sign.

Don't get upset that you tried to look good when in reality you just hoped based on the media.

No one knows what truly goes on no matter who you are in or out of the club, as in football things can change in minutes

I don't do upset on social media platforms and in the same way I don't try to look good.

I'm pretty sure that I made no comment confirming that Arnautovich would join us or not as I don't know anything about him and had no particular opinion about him coming here apart from having a laugh at the expense of the mutants with them gobbing of about Shaqiri.

I was simply commenting on your largely sweeping statement which in my opinion was flawed.

Gonna be funny when no deals get tied up tonight/early tomorrow and Esk hops off to Dresden for the weekend leaving everybody in limbo and heads falling off everywhere, with the Travolta banner in the transfer thread the only sign of humour in the sea of despair

Then the team news comes out:

SteKenLenburg
Coleman - Holgate - Jagielka - Baines
Besic
Witsel - Davies
Barkley
Gerri - Lukaku

The scenes.

Martinez just wants to confirm available transfer funds before formally accepting.

Hull owners have made it clear that there is a significant budget for transfers.

Didn't Bruce leave because there is no money, they have a load of injured players and Allam is trying to sell and only willing to get in loans.

Didn't Bruce leave because there is no money, they have a load of injured players and Allam is trying to sell and only willing to get in loans.

that's what I saw, though also could be that they didn't want to give Bruce the money to spend...

Hull and RM is a good fit though, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back