Your pre-game rituals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for me and my dad it’s about a 4 hour trip so we meet up around 8 and get on the way. Then we always go to the Chinese chippy by the car park and usually watch the early kick off in that pub on the corner by goodison. Probably have a look around the club shop being first game of the season too.

Not really a ritual there but that’s what we do!

Well for me and my dad it’s about a 4 hour trip so we meet up around 8 and get on the way. Then we always go to the Chinese chippy by the car park and usually watch the early kick off in that pub on the corner by goodison. Probably have a look around the club shop being first game of the season too.

Not really a ritual there but that’s what we do!
Similar for me. Always go with my arl fella....3.5 hour drive up. Park up at Notre Dame....lil walk, usually check out the shop, wee pint..before....middlin and after. Perfek !!!

i bow to the Marcel Brands shrine I have in my closet

i take inspiration from Helga in Hey Arnold
enhanced-32412-1453414461-17.png

Meet the lads in Rigbys or lady of Mann at 11.30, consume around 6 pints of German wheat beer, stumble onto Dale Street around 2.50 and flag a cab to the game.

Wake up with optimism on the morning of the game, but in recent years this has usually disappeared by half time. It’s the hope that kills me though because I’m actually looking forward to going the game again this year.

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
I googled this to see what movie it was from.

It's from American Psycho.

Status
Not open for further replies.