Your Summer 2017 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross and Rom to go. Elstone to lay out his master plan to prevent Moshiri from taking us any further than 6th entitled 'how plucky little Everton will forever be best of the rest as long as I'm here'.

Slightly positive net spend.
Lukaku to stay, Barkley to leave.
6 new first team players.
Boss togger

Just gut the squad and allow Koeman time to rebuild it in his image. He's got two years for me.

If that means getting rid of Ross, so be it, but he's done it in the wrong way.

If he's got a brain, his priority should be getting rid of Lukaku, Jagielka and Funes Mori as a matter of urgency. Lukaku because of what he doesn't offer the team rather than what he does, and the instability having him in the squad due to his wantaway attitude. Jags and Funes Mori because one is finished and the other is simply terrible. Williams should go too but realistically he'll still be here.

Stekelenberg has to be let go. Robles I'll cope with as a number two but we need a quality goalkeeper.

Obviously Kone to be binned.

We need two strikers of proven quality in, a right back, two centre halves, an attacking midfielder and a goalkeeper, combined with 3-4 squad players - young punts with potential for around the £10m mark.

We could see at least 5-6 players moved on this Summer, maybe more, which will swell the "WARCHEST" by around 150m on its own, personally im "hoping" to see around 100m thrown on top of the sales, but we are unlikely to spend 250m on players....
Serious money that! Potentially the biggest summer in our history. Just hope it's not a repeat of last summer.

Probably a bit of sunburn in Greece
Drink enough Mythos to kick start the Greek economy
Spend a couple of months moaning about the idiots who gave May a big majority
Everton get through the qualifying round, struggle in the playoff round
Barkley leaves
Lukaku stays but doesn't sign a new deal
A couple of high profile misses in the transfer market
A few signings between 15 and 25 million, the kind of players who'd have cost £8 - 10m a few years ago.
New stadium design artist impressions cause Davek to say that Moshiri is selling Everton's soul or something equally nobbish
Chicoazul to continue to pick on the FIFA virgins
A new Moutinho/Witsel/Yarmolenko type saga
The "delegation" pics to get an airing at some point

Can't wait

Dave to finally admit the reason he has a problem with Koeman.

My guess is that as a young man in Rotterdam in May 1985, he bumped into our flame haired manager at a bar, the two shared a deep connection and the chemistry between them was palpable. Ron said he loved him and would be with him forever.

But ok alas, it was just to get him in bed and he never called back. :p

An underwhelming summer window will ensure we remain in serious contention for next season's coveted 7th Place Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back