Confirmed Signing Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the reports yesterday morning of him 'collecting his things' from Sporting's training ground are true it could mean that he'll end up staying in England when he travels so he can just get straight to work with us.

If (and it's a big if) it's wrapped up & announced later tonight he could end up being in the squad for Saturday.
no chance mate. Romano will hopefully reveal the deal today. Then he wont be on Merseyside till this evening. Then medical over the weekend and annoucement of media team on monday at the earliest. On the bench against Fulham

Happy to have this lad come in but he dosent solve any of our problems. He's basically just Simms replacement. We still have a very injury prone DCL and a very awful Maupay as our senior front line.

6'4 who has shown he can head the ball, hold the ball up and has pace?

Even if you stick him up top and tell him ro focus only on holding the ball up and laying it off thats FAR more than Maupay or Simms can do.

Wonder what this lad has got apart from height over Cannon, who at least is tested in the championship which I would argue is the same standard as the Portuguese division.

This is a tough league to play in, it will take a 19year old a while to find his feet for me, won't be expecting much from the lad this year but we shouldn't just bomb him out if he finds it tough at first.

Still think we need another more experienced striker that isn't Adams, we need goals.

no chance mate. Romano will hopefully reveal the deal today. Then he wont be on Merseyside till this evening. Then medical over the weekend and annoucement of media team on monday at the earliest. On the bench against Fulham

i would assume the sporting squad will arrive earlier than this evening.

Wonder what this lad has got apart from height over Cannon, who at least is tested in the championship which I would argue is the same standard as the Portuguese division.

This is a tough league to play in, it will take a 19year old a while to find his feet for me, won't be expecting much from the lad this year but we shouldn't just bomb him out if he finds it tough at first.

Still think we need another more experienced striker that isn't Adams, we need goals.
Cannon can’t play the DCL target man role that this team desperately needs.

This lad will get plenty of game time this season.

How long is a flight from Lisbon to Manchester? I could’ve sworn it was about 2 hours. Where are you getting this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back