2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

You obviously missed the joke and clearly don't understand the city.

@Goat has admitted reading the sun as some links i found (italian media) he falsely claimed were from the sun as he had only seen them there -- despite the origin being italian media.

Before you pipe up with comments about "understanding the city" perhaps get your facts straight.

Id rather be talking about Chermiti to be fair as I actually enjoy watching him and think he has the most technical ability of the forwards

@Bkk Andy i think you'll find he was initially the one accusing me of reading the sun, before outing himself.

Didnt see you saying anything then.

I would like to see Chermiti as a front 2 vs Sheff Utd

@Goat has admitted reading the sun as some links i found (italian media) he falsely claimed were from the sun as he had only seen them there -- despite the origin being italian media.

Before you pipe up with comments about "understanding the city" perhaps get your facts straight.
Zat, Andy asked us to stop the bickering, so I am ignoring you, but you are talking utter rubbish here.

I have never and will never read The S** and everybody who knows me knows that true.

Please, put me on ignore as I have done the same with you, this is the last time I respond to you, but if you continue to accuse me of reading The S** I will be forced to report you.

Zat, Andy asked us to stop the bickering, so I am ignoring you, but you are talking utter rubbish here.

I have never and will never read The S** and everybody who knows me knows that true.

Please, put me on ignore as I have done the same with you, this is the last time I respond to you, but if you continue to accuse me of reading The S** I will be forced to report you.

You have accused me multiple times of:

A: Not watching the games
B: Reading the sun

I picked up links from Italian media (freely available on the internet) which you found in the sun days later.

If thats not facts i dont know what is.

You were attempting to WUM me this morning yet again in the Garner thread.

Fact is, this has gone on from your side for months. Yet the one time i highlight these facts you deny them.

Totally one sided.

Im here to talk about football, especially about Chermiti and young players...he did well again last night.

I dont need the constant attacks and lies about me.

£12mil? I think after preseason he should hopefully step up to be 2nd choice up top.
He's been bashed a bit on here because people expected more for the money. I'd rather we have done it how we have, money is tight with us but we could have made a very good long term investment. He's young so it could go either way.

I expect him to have a strong pre season and go from there, should have a lot more involvement. I worry that DCL will move on in the summer (based off nothing at all other than he might want something new) so that will open his chances up.

He's been bashed a bit on here because people expected more for the money. I'd rather we have done it how we have, money is tight with us but we could have made a very good long term investment. He's young so it could go either way.

I expect him to have a strong pre season and go from there, should have a lot more involvement. I worry that DCL will move on in the summer (based off nothing at all other than he might want something new) so that will open his chances up.

I wonder if Chermiti was still at Sporting and at (still) 19 we saw these performances from him (Portugal u21 forward) in a Sporting shirt if the £12mil fee was going through this summer...

...would opinions be positive.