Luton v notts?

Relegation, battle of the snakes.

• Snake Luton

Votes: 45 34.6%
  • Snake forest

Votes: 100 76.9%

• Total voters
All those wanting Forest & Luton down with Burnley staying up.

Remember this
View attachment 254504
Couldn't care less who goes down they are all Snakes.

Frigging Tramps.
Very good point.

I'm already throwing my hat into the ring for Team relegate Leicester next season for this very reason. Coupled with them being clobbered with a points deduction for pretty similar stuff.

100% want Forest gone.

Absolute skidmark of a fanbase, loved it when we got ten docked, then when they got points docked that fella signed up here saying we need a joint protest. Pfffffft.

Poverty chanting when the Nottingham council is literally bankrupt. Higher levels of unemployment than Liverpool too! Honestly, I want them to drop down, then drop again.

Hopefully that lunatic owner sacrifices Clattenberg on the pitch

Last edited:
Spare a thought for the TV executives who thought they would broadcast the distressing scenes of a cock fight between relegation-haunted Everton and Luton to a nation of gleeful voyeuristic sadists.

The idea of televising FIVE straight Everton games in a row was to onanate over the demise of our club. The very idea that we might win three of them - including the derby - to make the final game redundant as a death match never occurred to them.

To be fair, it never really occurred to us either...

Think of the lovely TV money as compo for the 8 points/places in the league we lost.

Anyway, hasn't the loon Forest owner already said that VAR is a Notts County fan?

Think of the lovely TV money as compo for the 8 points/places in the league we lost.

Anyway, hasn't the loon Forest owner already said that VAR is a Notts County fan?

He’s probably right in that every single Jack ass County fan is over the age of 90 with failing eyesight

Want Forest gone. They have money. Wether they are allowed to spend it or not is another matter, but they are more of a threat. But the real thing is, I dont actually care.

If Forest get points back they are safe. So PL / Sky must be really hoping they don’t as it effectively kills the relegation issue

Thing is though mate I thought Forest got off lightly. They should get points added.
They should have at least 8 points deducted as they properly cheated with buying players to make them stronger but we didnt.
Everton should withdraw their appeal now just in case they add points onto us!!

Tough choice. I haven’t forgiven Luton for their part in the Tory government war on football in the Eighties which (with the RS fans help) got our greatest ever team banned from Europe) but it would be funny if Forest went down and sued the PL