Luton v notts?

Relegation, battle of the snakes.

• Snake Luton

Votes: 45 34.6%
  • Snake forest

Votes: 100 76.9%

• Total voters
Would love to see Burnley stay up as the other two are whinging meffs! However if Bournley fail to put together a winning streak like ours then Luton is probably prefereable over Notts to be in the division as they will not improve much.

Would love both to go down, the hate being spouted on their boards for us is unbelievable. They are calling us cheats and with the other stuff that the premier league have put on hold saying we should have had further deductions. It’s a shame the club didn’t fight the narrative being put out there, but hey what do we expect from this club.

Oh and for those on here who were saying we should join hands with forest and sing kumbaya, think again.

Forest easy.

Scabs, hiring an ex-ref for advice to influence match officials, and deluded social media posts when things don't go their way.

Burnley hace given us tarky dyche mc neil and might michael keane. We bet them 3 times, keeping clean sheets every single time. So, I feel both grateful and sorry for them. Up the clarets

I would rather forrest stay up to just show the prem the points deductions didn't work but if they go down I wouldn't be bothered either