Most talented player we've had in the PL era?

Most talented player we've had in the PL era?

• Total voters
Despite what he's done in the game I really believe he should have been up there with Messi and Ronaldo. He had it all at 16. Maybe he burnt out by his late 20s. He certainly didn't look after himself the way Ronaldo has.
Probably a trade off mate by being the finished article when you are 16. The other 2 worked towards it. All 3 superstars though . The best there has been.

None of you voting for Rat Snakely?

Rooney had his best at another club, if we are allowing achievements at other teams then Eto'o should at least be on the list.

Despite what he's done in the game I really believe he should have been up there with Messi and Ronaldo. He had it all at 16. Maybe he burnt out by his late 20s. He certainly didn't look after himself the way Ronaldo has.
I really hated how Moyes handled Rooney, I remember him going on about how Everton had to protect Rooney.. and me screaming for him to play every minute of every game we were never going to keep him at Everton should have ran him to bits every game.

I went for Areta because he was so integral to how we played for an extended time, until the injury and the snide change in attitude.
James was something else though. His ability to see and slip passes through was laser guided.