2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry about you Dave.
Let him enjoy his 4 weeks.

giphy.gif

lol Raging. Absolutley raging.

Seamus is Mr Everton and only failed to take his place at the start of the season because he was recovering with an injury. Patterson did well in the last 3 games but had Trent games prior to that.

He unfortunately got injured and now the skipper retakes the shirt. If he isn't playing well he'll be replaced by Patterson. And that goes for Patterson too if he's playing poorly.

Incredible amount of titty lips here denying one of the club's greatest servants in the PL era the respect he deserves.

Suck it up.
I respect him greatly. Hence why I called him a top pro.

He's graciously accepted a role as our no.2 RB and allowed a new era to begin.

He had a good game as a back up. Let's hope it continues and he continues to serve us well.

I respect him greatly. Hence why I called him a top pro.

He's graciously accepted a role as our no.2 RB and allowed a new era to begin.

He had a good game as a back up. Let's hope it continues and he continues to serve us well.
Pfffft!!!

The Killybegs man stands in for no one.

He's got it back. He's the skipper and he's the number one RB at the club. Patterson filled in for him and did very well in the last 3 games of the 7 he played.

If Seamus has a howler of a couple of matches or gets injured then Patterson is back in.

But the senior man and experienced player is going to slot into a more solid back four unit than we had last season and it will be difficult short of injury to dislodge him.

You are incredibly deluded. Shay was his usual average best, meanwhile Nathan was sat at home smoking a cigar thinking his place is not remotely in danger

I haven't come or gone anywhere young Sir ! Coleman was a major part of arguably the worse defence in a very long time.

Being sentimental will not make him 5 years younger or the standard we need. He cost us points and we stayed up with 1 game in lieu. The thought of his weekly rally cries makes me nauseous.

In terms of striking yes I do think we need more creativity and quality. Sounds like the club agree , with the recent article about the winter window too.

Huge fan of gana rallied on here in his favour all summer.

If that's twitchy then yes I'm certainly twitching away.

.... as you are ;)
No problems so far Sir Twitchy.

Seamus Coleman has been a fantastic servant and skipper to our club.
Some of the stick he gets is unforgivable.
One of the few who could hold his head up throughout the woes of last season.
Never gives less than 100% even if his age is catching up with him.
I have absolutely no problem with him stepping in for Pats and if he keeps his place it's because his form merits it.
Absolutely love and admire the fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.