2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as Patterson is back fully fit, he'll be straight back into the team.

So clueless.

Coleman will never be first choice RB for us again thankfully. Decent back up to have but the minute Patterson is back he'll be back in the first 11

“With Patts where he is we’ll need Seamus”

He’s firmly second choice.

sheldon-cooper-there-there.gif

I think before his injury that Nathan Patterson was the number one right back at this club, but Seamus now has an opportunity to win his shirt back.

If Seamus keeps playing well, then it would be unfair to drop him when Patterson is fit and raring to go again. It's all up to Seamus now i think, if he fails to avail of this opportunity, then he can have no complaints when he's put back on the bench again.
I see two unsure reactions to this post, what are you unsure about exactly? Competition for places is exactly what we want. The way i see it, if Seamus keeps on doing the business then leave him as he is.

Me being Irish has nothing to do with it. We have two quality players fighting it out for a place at right back, now we need that same competition for places in the other areas of the team.

Why are you like this?

It's quite clear Patterson is now first choice but it's like you've already claimed he's crap you have to stick with it even though you know you're wrong.
Because he's the longest serving obvious WUM on GOT who has yet to be banned, despite arguably deserving it.

On topic: Coleman will do well as a backup, he did great against a very meh side. Hopefully continues to be as bang average as this and doesn't go back to his previous self of being turd and costing us goals, as our first choice RB is injured after all.

Because he's the longest serving obvious WUM on GOT who has yet to be banned, despite arguably deserving it.

On topic: Coleman will do well as a backup, he did great against a very meh side. Hopefully continues to be as bang average as this and doesn't go back to his previous self of being turd and costing us goals, as our first choice RB is injured after all.

Entitled to his opinion isn't he?

Coleman did great yesterday.

Good pro. Bumped down the pecking order, but not complained. Available when needed and had a solid game.

Handy back up to have.

Why are you like this?

It's quite clear Patterson is now first choice but it's like you've already claimed he's crap you have to stick with it even though you know you're wrong.

lol Raging. Absolutley raging.

Seamus is Mr Everton and only failed to take his place at the start of the season because he was recovering with an injury. Patterson did well in the last 3 games but had Trent games prior to that.

He unfortunately got injured and now the skipper retakes the shirt. If he isn't playing well he'll be replaced by Patterson. And that goes for Patterson too if he's playing poorly.

Incredible amount of titty lips here denying one of the club's greatest servants in the PL era the respect he deserves.

Suck it up.

Seamus is Mr Everton and only failed to take his place at the start of the season because he was recovering with an injury. Patterson did well in the last 3 games but had Trent games prior to that.

He unfortunately got injured and now the skipper retakes the shirt. If he isn't playing well he'll be replaced by Patterson. And that goes for Patterson too if he's playing poorly.

Incredible amount of titty lips here denying one of the club's greatest servants in the PL era the respect he deserves.

Suck it up.
I am fairly sure you have the IQ of an apple, tbh.

Suck it up.
Trent games?

We've got the best/second best defence in the league. Your just bad bellend tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.