2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand supporters that are on the verge of rage all the time. The deal was a good one for us and worth the risk, yes we may be lumbered with his wages next year but 8-10 million was worth escaping relegation, as if we didn't have Ali on the bench we'd probably have lost that game 4-0.

The difference between Dele and say Bolasie is that we didn't have to splosh near 30 million signing fee before we even got to 4 years of wages. Compared to that this looks cheap as chips.

5 Spurs managers turned their back on Deli and yet Uncle Harry and Frank thought they could turn him around. The guy
was unfit, too muscular and too slow and had not played well for literally years and was bought when the team needed a plug and
play immediately. He has spent more time chasing crumpet rather than a ball in the last few years.

He come here on a massive wage and will cost EFC close to 6 million next season. Rubbish buy close to the Roldan buy in terms of stupidity.

Bolasie was a stand-out at Palace when he was signed and was ok until the injury.

I stand by my long term opinion of Dele. Its not mental, its not physical, he's just not the player he was made out to be
A decent player who a very long time ago had a 'midus' period where everything he did came off

I stand by my long term opinion of Dele. Its not mental, its not physical, he's just not the player he was made out to be
A decent player who a very long time ago had a 'midus' period where everything he did came off

Well he’s not even a decent player anymore, so there has clearly still been a drop off.

He's never going to get it together like Iwobi did - sad for him really.
He's firmly in the 'Deadwood' box now

What do you mean now Degsy, has been virtually since we took him on.

Problem is correct me if am wrong but is he not still on our books, just on loan in Turkey.

5 Spurs managers turned their back on Deli and yet Uncle Harry and Frank thought they could turn him around. The guy
was unfit, too muscular and too slow and had not played well for literally years and was bought when the team needed a plug and
play immediately. He has spent more time chasing crumpet rather than a ball in the last few years.

He come here on a massive wage and will cost EFC close to 6 million next season. Rubbish buy close to the Roldan buy in terms of stupidity.

Bolasie was a stand-out at Palace when he was signed and was ok until the injury.

Hes on a performance related and incentivised contract as far as i know.

None of us know what goes on in his head but from looking at him he likes the lifestyle but is probably bored with the commitment
Mourinho called him lazy Lampard said he trained well maybe if he finds some middle ground he could play for a championship London club

None of us know what goes on in his head but from looking at him he likes the lifestyle but is probably bored with the commitment
Mourinho called him lazy Lampard said he trained well maybe if he finds some middle ground he could play for a championship London club

I like the lad, but if he’s tanking in the Turkish league, that would suggest, that he’s not going to do well in the hustle and bustle of the Championship either.

Status
Not open for further replies.