January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank has turned out to be so-so at signing talent i.e. Dwight, Maupay, Deli
and bad at selling over-valued players i.e. Gordon.

Can we turn to ask Pep to write down for his tips for us? After all City and EFC
operate in different leagues.

Yeh what we do is we ask their Director of Football to speak with our Director of Football and we leave the managers out of it since they don't buy and sell players :)

A footballer...someone that enjoys getting on the ball and is good at it.
4541CDEF-304E-4F40-8273-26D0FCB59A3D.jpeg

**weeps**

Nope

I just want changes at the club because the current status quo is not sustainable. If we don't sort recruitment we will run out of road in this league.

Call it boring if you want but our transfer dealings are an embarrassment and an example to our rivals of what not to do.
The targets we were looking at over the summer (Kudus, Mudryk etc) give me better hope that there’s a thought process behind signings, more so than under Brands and Walsh

We all want changes but unless the snakes at the top have their heads cut off or fans go completely all in on protesting them out, there’s not much we can do

Nope

I just want changes at the club because the current status quo is not sustainable. If we don't sort recruitment we will run out of road in this league.

Call it boring if you want but our transfer dealings are an embarrassment and an example to our rivals of what not to do.

Were we linked with any crap United reserved in the Summer?

One thing is certain - this window needs to be absolutely perfect

No mulling, pondering, waiting on parent clubs to make decisions on loaning players out, no Dwight McNeil's

Were we linked with any crap United reserved in the Summer?

We can be linked to whoever, but the attacking players we bring in are not good enough to play for Everton. Our January business last year makes me pretty worried about what we will do this year. We need a goalscorer, and everyone knows we need a goalscorer but we will probably panic again.

Status
Not open for further replies.