Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not that bad on team selection - Patterson was first choice at the start of the season -Mina-Holgate - keane all first teamers and senior squad members up to last year - Davies, Gordon, Doucoure - several players with enough experience that they should have AT LEAST 'showed up'. I'm on a bit of a campaign to not do any personal / character criticism, and i'm having a go at their running on the pitch - it seems like people were not aware of positioning, were not tracking back, and nobody had the body language that they needed to fight this game.
It was 11 changes. It was absolutely disrespectful

got to the point where I’m so so tired of it all. Just disappointment after disappointment, then a little false hope with a win or two before back to the disappointment. So so tired.
it really helps to take a break once in a while. The world cup will help - until ex Evertonians and current players do really well for their teams (and then come back to our losing streak)

For me if you're going to make changes you should make a couple and they should be young lads coming in. None of those players from last season (I'm looking at you Keane and Mina) should be given a kick.

I'm made up we are out of this distraction of a competition. But it's deeply concerning that we just lost convincingly to a Bournemouth reserve team. A team who you would have to say is lower half championship at best. I was negative before the Palace game but that game was a really strong performance but since then its gone massively downhill again. I really don't see us staying up if Frank stays

pos.gif

This is embarrassing but let’s be real here. This team was not winning the carabao cup. He left players out that we NEED on Saturday because that game is massive. This game proves that if coady or tarks go down we are In serious trouble. We lose on Saturday and that is a long time to be waiting for a win.

Best case this shows that Mina and keane are healthy and they can F off in January
Mina looks a stone heavier has he ate all the pies ?

I think it's becoming clear that Frank is not the man to take this club forward.

We've purchased two very good defenders. That has prevented what is a worrying season becoming an awful one.

We have no style of playing. The players don't know what they are doing. They need coaching

Unfortunately by playing this 11, Lampard hasn’t only had us embarrassed and dumped out of the competition, he’s also reminded every other football team that these players are horrendous and they shouldn’t consider making an offer to buy any of them in January. Nice work Frank.

What do you expect when we started game with 3 at the back that nearly got relegated last season. All 3 are terrible defenders. And the backup for Pickford is terrible too, well past it

Status
Not open for further replies.