Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It was 11 changes. It was absolutely disrespectful
you mean it tells us they're giving up? I see what you mean - with a WC break, why not play half the first XI and just freshen up a few positions. BUt we have nobody who can score goals that's the problem too. Davies ...sigh ... he could have really given a better showing- Doucoure was a good player 18 months ago. what is happening?

You just get the sense that they were never treating this seriously from the start and that's pretty poor form from professional footy players really..

Ultimately lampard got it badly wrong tonight ...in a game I didn't really care about...but soo many bad choices
See this is a major problem for me... A game we didn't take seriously, we have never won this trophy, we haven't won a trophy since 95. That attitude isn't found at the top clubs. Mourinho, Klopp, Pep and Sir Alex always wanted to win it, we aren't involved in Europe we are going through a bad patch, we put out a dire team,

No excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.