2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no where near wanting him out but quite honestly we're not a good enough team to be able to bounce back from or overcome tactical mistakes, he's made a few already this season where we've gotten battered in. He's a good manager but he should know by now that the players he put out on that pitch tonight were not good enough. I don't care if there's a game again in the weekend, there's no excuse for not going with strength here there's a near 2 month break after that game, they can recover after that. It's not like we've got many World Cup bound players either so I don't see the logic.

If we get beat on Saturday - I think he will be gone after the world cup with a new manager in the background ready ?

Who knows that plunged us to new depths tonight imo .......

Different players playing the same lack luster football v Bournemouth reserves the under 23 team with a few regulars could have done better that that performance.....
This is what has annoyed me the most. If Cannon, Welch, Mills, Price had all started he’d have pretty much had a free pass- would have been good to see if the youngsters were up to scratch if we lost and a bonus if we won, probably minimal criticism from fans. As it is he’s played a team who he’s openly admitted in the past aren’t good enough and further damaged confidence and morale.

here’s an idea let’s sack him and then the new manager will score us loads jobs a gooden aye
I don't know what the answer is but sitting back and hoping that everything is going to be fine when all the signs indicate that we are in big trouble and heading for further disaster seems a little bit insane to me. I like Frank but there is no getting away from the fact that we have only won 3 all season and he has a worse record for us than both Benitez and Allardyce.

I don't know what the answer is but sitting back and hoping that everything is going to be fine when all the signs indicate that we are in big trouble and heading for further disaster seems a little bit insane to me. I like Frank but there is no getting away from the fact that we have only won 3 all season and he has a worse record for us than both Benitez and Allardyce.

a start would be strikers

This thread is OFF THE RAILS

We didn't play any of our new spine in this game, which was essentially the team that nearly got us relegated last season

I'm all for the performance wasn't good enough, but the players on the pitch weren't good enough either.

If we show up like that Saturday, you'll have a point.

But with those CBs and midfielders, I'm not sure how anyone could have expected a different result
That's what I've been saying. He has made a bold decision today to prioritise Saturday. If it backfires, he is in real trouble. I couldn't really care about today's result, disappointed in the manner of the result but not that bothered by the loss itself.

But yeah, he has put the pressure on himself to get a win away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.