2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

You said the spine of the team was left out. 1/2 of that spine weren’t left out - they were injured.

Keeper, centre halves, centre mids, striker = spine

Or does your spine start and end just above your arse (likely).
Lad listed 4 players left out, Coady, Myko, Tarko and Pickford, I correctly mentioned leaving them out was never going to work, you in correctly said half of them were injured, there not.
So I was right and you made a fool of yourself trying to sound clever and got it wrong

Lad listed 4 players left out, Coady, Myko, Tarko and Pickford, I correctly mentioned leaving them out was never going to work, you in correctly said half of them were injured, there not.
So I was right and you made a fool of yourself trying to sound clever and got it wrong

But again, our whole spine wasn’t left out… do you need me to explain it again but with crayons this time?

Don't you want to win a trophy?
Are you happy with fighting for seventh place?
Seventh?

Last season, Benitez had a negative net spend. This summer, we sold our best player due to our financial mis management over several seasons. The chickens have come home….

Our target this season is 17th or higher. Survival. That is what our spending over th last two seasons tells me.

Sacking the manager won’t make a difference. Take your anger out on the board and press them to invest in strikers. Don’t give them the easy option of blaming the manager. Twelve in six seasons tells me the problem is in the boardroom.

He could get sacked any day now, before or after the game at the weekend, and it should 100% come as no surprise to anybody. The club also has a lot to answer for, by the way, but this is his squad now, he and Thelwell had a full summer and failed miserably to provide us an attacking unit that can avoid relegation. They somehow deemed it necessary to bring in utter dirt like Maupay and McNeil, and invest 30m in a young Belgian lad when we have no strikers or decent wingers. Continue like this and we will go down. Only reason for not firing him if we don't win on Saturday will be if the club have promised to strongly back him in the market in January.

He could get sacked any day now, before or after the game at the weekend, and it should 100% come as no surprise to anybody. The club also has a lot to answer for, by the way, but this is his squad now, he and Thelwell had a full summer and failed miserably to provide us an attacking unit that can avoid relegation. Continue like this and we will go down. Only reason for not firing him if we don't win on Saturday will be if the club have promised to strongly back him in the market in January.
And so on we go, rebuilding after a manager is here for a short stint, again. Before we call for sacking the next guy in 10 games time.

A better Watford, if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.