2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I've been saying. He has made a bold decision today to prioritise Saturday. If it backfires, he is in real trouble. I couldn't really care about today's result, disappointed in the manner of the result but not that bothered by the loss itself.

But yeah, he has put the pressure on himself to get a win away from home.

Both teams made a load of changes.

The caretaker manager was able to get a better tune out of his players signed on frees and for small fees. Compared to Frank " He needs more time " Lampard

Marcelo Gallardo - Unemployed
Joachim Low - Unemployed
Mauricio Pochettino - Unemployed
Thomas Tuchel - Unemployed
Marcelo Bielsa - Unemployed
Andre Villas-Boas - Unemployed
Marcelino - Unemployed
Paulo Sousa - Unemployed

Roberto Mancini - Italy
Gian Piero Gasperini - Atalanta
Gerardo Seoane - Leverkusen
Niko Kovac - Wolfsburg
Thomas Frank - Brentford
David Moyes - West Ham

Feel free to add more.......

Hahahahahahahahshshshshsbahhhhhhshshshaaahaha.

I mean...90% of them won't touch us with a barge pole.

Marcelo Gallardo - Unemployed
Joachim Low - Unemployed
Mauricio Pochettino - Unemployed
Thomas Tuchel - Unemployed
Marcelo Bielsa - Unemployed
Andre Villas-Boas - Unemployed
Marcelino - Unemployed
Paulo Sousa - Unemployed

Roberto Mancini - Italy
Gian Piero Gasperini - Atalanta
Gerardo Seoane - Leverkusen
Niko Kovac - Wolfsburg
Thomas Frank - Brentford
David Moyes - West Ham

Feel free to add more.......
Oh there's options out there for sure. Question is would any of the good ones come to us?

Lampard was given a year and a half contract unless I'm mistaken almost a year ago so you'd think Moshiri will have no issue pulling the trigger very soon if needs be

Why shouldn’t he? He didn’t just jump straight into it, he did the smart thing and took a job lower down to get experience, the mistake he made was not sticking at Derby an extra year or two

Gerrard went to a completely different league for 2 1/2 years for experience but gambled taking on a top flight job

Rooney took over at Derby, like Frank, but in tougher circumstances and nearly kept them up despite points deductions and a temptation to come here
He needs to try longer at a championship club

You don’t win the Prem in November and you don’t get relegated either….

But by now you would of expected Lampard to of set his style of football and formations, we could the decide if he can take us forward

Personally he needs to do this and quickly, if not he only has himself to blame….sadly

It's all quite similar to this time last year, with the same arguments for keeping Benitez being put forward for Lampard.

People are saying Lampard did well to keep us up last season. In a way, I agree, but he actually came very close to NOT keeping us up. Failing to beat Burnley away was shocking, as was failing to beat Watford and going 2-0 down to Palace. Lampard didn't change things around, he kept us up by the skin of our teeth, and there has been little to no improvement this season.
Been huge improvement in the premier league this season.
Leicester for me is the only game we have lost where we well beat.

I've lost virtually all faith in him tonight

He doesnt understand what he means to manage this club if he picks that team. I dont see anyway back for him, nor does he deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore after disrespecting the travelling fans..

I'm just depressed watching this pathetic club. They deserve zero support. I feel embarrassed and let down

I’d happily see the back of him should we fail to beat Bournemouth on the weekend

Nothing is happening on the pitch that suggests he’s bringing anything worthwhile to the table IMO

Goes without saying that I want him to turn it around but I massively doubt he has the capabilities for that

This is where I am. Can’t be arsed with another manager, players they won’t want etc. But Lampard is just not up to the standard required. It’s painfully obvious. So what do we do. We are in a proper bind here.

Status
Not open for further replies.