Paulo Sousa - Unemployed

Roberto Mancini - Italy
Gian Piero Gasperini - Atalanta
Gerardo Seoane - Leverkusen
Niko Kovac - Wolfsburg
Thomas Frank - Brentford
David Moyes - West Ham

Feel free to add more.......
Anyone who doesn’t think that Roberto Martinez won’t be the next everton manager has not been paying attention.

Thing is, its not like the players have downed tools etc and they all seem very happy under this coaching team from what we can tell but we aren't this bad of a team on paper so you have to ask is Lampard getting the best out of what we have? If not then why and can someone else do better?

Is it tactics or bad luck or both because the squad isn't this bad and I'm sorry but you don't spend the money we have to end up in a relegation battle two seasons in a row. It just doesn't happen and majority of the signings we've made, before kicking a ball, the general consensus has been positive towards them. Hard time to be a blue for sure
Literally just said the same above Brendan

Whatever training and coaching that is going on is clearly not working. The buck stops there I’m afraid.
We are the worst passing team in the league.
No penetration up front. We are so powder puff.
DOF needs to wake up. Can’t believe how we slept walk at the start of the season without recognised forwards.
The whole club is full of frauds. I stuck up for Frank but I’m afraid treating our fans tonight the way he has done might be the beginning of the end

Marcelo Gallardo - Unemployed
Joachim Low - Unemployed
Mauricio Pochettino - Unemployed
Thomas Tuchel - Unemployed
Marcelo Bielsa - Unemployed
Andre Villas-Boas - Unemployed
Marcelino - Unemployed
Paulo Sousa - Unemployed

Roberto Mancini - Italy
Niko Kovac - Wolfsburg
Thomas Frank - Brentford
David Moyes - West Ham

I would fear for us with any of those unemployed names, for different reasons. I just think we’re a lost cause as a club, I don’t think any manager can fix us.

Lampard’s record isn’t good enough, he’s not done anything, he’s similar to gerrard at villa. We could win on Saturday but for me he’s not good enough. Why should Lampard get a top job with a premier league club, he’s got no credentials as a manager.
Why shouldn’t he? He didn’t just jump straight into it, he did the smart thing and took a job lower down to get experience, the mistake he made was not sticking at Derby an extra year or two

Gerrard went to a completely different league for 2 1/2 years for experience but gambled taking on a top flight job

Rooney took over at Derby, like Frank, but in tougher circumstances and nearly kept them up despite points deductions and a temptation to come here

In fairness that is a load of rubbish, Benitez crushed those players spirit. Frank took over a broken football club and he did a great job keeping us up.

Things are looking a bit bleak right now, but he is a better Everton manager than Rafael Benitez. If we kept Benitez on any longer then we would've been in the Championship right now.
Not saying I want Rafael anywhere near this club... But Frank's record hardly blows him out the water.

Some abject performances under both last season. Burnley away in particular sticks in the mind.

Might be better, but not better enough for this club and the standards set need to insist upon

Would rather he threw a few of the youngsters in from the start, than play some of the same old dossers that everyone knows aren't upto it / or interested.

Probably the only thing that disappointed me to be fair. Cannon should've started over Gordon for example.

But then he does have to give players a chance to see if they can fight for a first team place like Keane etc....

Of course they can't like but still...

Joachim Low - Unemployed
Marcelino - Unemployed
Paulo Sousa - Unemployed

Roberto Mancini - Italy
Niko Kovac - Wolfsburg
Thomas Frank - Brentford
David Moyes - West Ham

Poch or tuchel at least try, they will prob say no, but worth a try.

Joachim Low - Unemployed
Marcelino - Unemployed
Paulo Sousa - Unemployed

Roberto Mancini - Italy
Niko Kovac - Wolfsburg
Thomas Frank - Brentford
David Moyes - West Ham

Wow thats just a list from the too of your head too I bet

Needs to fix things pronto or we could end up on another crash course. I don't want him sacked at all if it can be helped, but he simply mustn't keep giving this board the ammunition..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back