2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Lampard warrants sacking at this stage because the defence has looked solid when he have Coady and Tarkowski in it and they’ll play on Saturday.

The problem is the attack and that’s not down to Lampard is down to us having poor/no options because we could only do so much in the summer.

No manager is going to make Gray a world beater or Maupay a lethal striker. The only name from that list I’d be interested in is Tuchel and I don’t think he would come here given our current state.

Oh there's options out there for sure. Question is would any of the good ones come to us?

Lampard was given a year and a half contract unless I'm mistaken almost a year ago so you'd think Moshiri will have no issue pulling the trigger very soon if needs be

Did anyone expect Ancelotti to join us in the bottom 3?

You don't know unless you try.

My opinion is if we lose on Saturday then the board need to make a decision. 1st option is sack him on Monday and give new manger 6 weeks with most the players and time to prep for January. The second option is keep him and get players in January and hope he turns it around. If they does this option then I believe they have to stick with till the end of the season. Problem with sacking managers every 12-18 months is as people have said it’s a never ending cycle. Managers want there own players. For me my brain says we need to stick with frank, and get through these next few seasons, to try and repair the mismanagement on and off the pitch of the last 5 years.

Anyone who doesn’t think that Roberto Martinez won’t be the next everton manager has not been paying attention.

Can't see it meself.

People forget when he was linked Brands was gone and it was Kenwrong and Moshiri scrambling around for a manager.

We now have an actual DOF who's pretty much taken over the playing side / recruitment.

Thelwell would appoint the next fella or certainty have a big say in the decision imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back