2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's he written the entire season off then?
Him saying the most important thing is staying in the PL is exactly that. First week in November and only a third way into the season and he is already expecting us to be in a relegation battle. Where is the ambition? There is time to sort it out improve and have a good season. The last thing i want to hear early November is that our aim is to merely stay up. It is absolutely outrageous from any Everton Manager.

I've backed Frank all the way but he did himself no favours last night. I fully expected a win in response to the Leicester game, not a drubbing to Bournmouth. Knives are being sharpened I'm afraid.

After last season I so wanted him to do well. Saying he was taking this competition seriously and then making 11 changes is not a good look. Give him the game on Saturday and anything but a win get rid. As many have said the World Cup will give us time. I would love to see Big Dunc back for the rest of the season, at least he would kick some ass as far as the under performing players are concerned. Not looking forward to taking my son to Sydney next week now. This result does show what crap we have on the bench. Dom looks done as well, and we need to get a real replacement striker in January. Knee jerk reaction but I just don't care anymore. The life of an Everton fan these days sucks, can we just go back to the days when I spent every other weekend standing on the Gwladys, god the 80's were good.

I’d take going out of both cups in the first round if it means we stay up. Just where we are at the moment as a club. Staying up until the stadium is built is the priority.
Crap, but that’s how it is.
How are we staying up tho

We havent beat any of the promoted sides in 3 attempts. Probably 4 attempts by the end of next week.

You can’t keep backing a losing manager and await the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.