Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m shocked.

This team 1 thru 11 is better than this.

It’s not great mind you and its relative success earlier was a bit illusory but this is well short of what this side is capable of.

Myko going off and replaced by Coleman is not good but that’s not the issue.

Again the midfield that had fans posting images of three prowling lions was just rudderless and there were huge areas of open space in the middle.

Again the attack was nonexistent. I know we lack creativity but FFS hitting crosses to a 5 7 man is a losing proposition. Yet there are no other ideas.

I DO NOT want to sack Frank but this is squarely on him. The whole is less than the sum of the parts, either they don’t know the plan or there isn’t one, morale is awful. Those are all for the coach.

I, personally, wouldn't have gone anywhere near Lampard. Couldn't see what he had done as a manager to justify getting our job. I know wanting him sacked is mental because a lot of our on field problems are caused by managerial changes. But he's not the right person for this job and hoping it gets better isn't going to butter the parsnips.
I agree, we need stability but results and more so performances speak. Look at Eddie Howe and he got a terrible Newcastle team playing well before they spent the money.

What a comedy of errors. Part 2 from the midweek farce.
Pickford - England's no 1 remember - literally dropping the ball at the feet of their striker.
Goal number 1 and we're in trouble.
Goal number 2 entailed Tarkowski getting a head injury where he lay prostrate for a good 30 seconds in the 5 yard box until they stepped over him to nod in. What was that ref looking at the absolute moron?
Cue Maupay falling over whilst unchallenged everywhere - like Holgate and Patterson on Tuesday - and our players slowing play down whenever we got the ball enuring every attack lost any scintilla of momentum.
Our defence then joined the midfield and attack in falling to pieces as the cherries romped to a 3rd which could easily have doubled such was their dominance. A truly rank p^ss poor performance by an overpaid, untalented troupe of pub players led by a manager who again seemed confused and pitiful.
To cap it all the collection of has beens and neverwozzers thought it would be a good idea to go over to our fans and take applause. They were rightly chased off.

Status
Not open for further replies.