Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not the right answer to just say that sacking managers doesn't work. I agree sacking managers isnt always helpful, however you have to have the right manager in who has proved themselves and can be given faith in turning it around.

Lampards points record at Everton does not justify him being given any more time.

in fact does he really know what he is doing!!
No, it's pretty clear for all to see that he doesn't have a clue, but that is no surprise surely. Anyone with even a modicum of understanding knew when he got the job it was because of his name as a player and not through his CV as a manager. It was like hiring someone to be a chef because he used to be a good butcher.

It's not the right answer to just say that sacking managers doesn't work. I agree sacking managers isnt always helpful, however you have to have the right manager in who has proved themselves and can be given faith in turning it around.

Lampards points record at Everton does not justify him being given any more time.
I think we need to stop living in the past and be a bit more realistic / humble.

We are a club that doesn;t have very good footballers. Forget how much was spent under the first 5 years with Moshiri...which bought expensive mediocrity. We aren't big spenders anymore and the bulk of the team we have now was assembled on a much cheaper basis. And I'd say most of them aren't worth what was paid for tham.

We are a poor football teram in terms of quality. There's no way we should be expecting anything out of Bournemouth - maybe a draw if the type of performance against Fulham was pout in...although even thre we rode our luck.

Everton are what you see: a relegation threatened club. I think we can get a few places higher in the table easily enough thiugh just by getting even an avergae striker in. A few goals from that source will alleviate a lot of the pressure on the rest of the team and they'll contribute more.

But we ARE a bottom 6-8 team even with that addition.

We just are and it's time people recognised it and stopped believing we're any better than that. We need a fresh start with a takeover and the stadium to shift the dial on that.

He has credit in the bank from last season.

Gets another transfer window to make ammends for the failure to replace Richarlison for me....a sale forced on him, btw.
Thats like saying Mike Walker had credit for the time we came back to beat Wimbledon in 93-94. We soon made a change the following season when it looked like the same thing was going to happen again. Frank has 34 points from 33 games . That would put us on 39 points over a 38 game season

I have just put this in the Coady thread about him coming out yesterday about the players not being good enough.

I think its relevant to this post becsuse as i mention at the bottom, theres still far too many bad apples in this squad who we need to get rid of. I said-

He's right to come out though, he's basically witnessing players who literally either can't be arsed or not good enough and he done everything but name them yesterday.

There's still some proper bad apples inside this club and they need to be removed asap.

Plus Coleman won't come out and do it as he'd only be repeating what he's said time and time again and the players have never responded to him as a captain.

We have 6 weeks now to find new clubs for the likes of Keane, Holgate, Mina, Davies, Doucoure, Rondon for starters.

Given half a chance I'd be moving Mcneil on in a heartbeat, same with Gray and consider offers for Gordon.

There's still far too many players who nearly took us down last season just strolling around like Billy Big bollocks at this club and they need to be punted and sharpish.
100 percent. Conor coady hit the nail on the head. Thank feck somebody said it.

Critique Lampard's stint all you want, trying to justify that fat kopite rat's time here is laughable. He's a massive reason we're in this hole.

Depressing.

Frank will stay and be here next summer.

I think we need to stop living in the past and be a bit more realistic / humble.

We are a club that doesn;t have very good footballers. Forget how much was spent under the first 5 years with Moshiri...which bought expensive mediocrity. We aren't big spenders anymore and the bulk of the team we have now was assembled on a much cheaper basis. And I'd say most of them aren't worth what was paid for tham.

We are a poor football teram in terms of quality. There's no way we should be expecting anything out of Bournemouth - maybe a draw if the type of performance against Fulham was pout in...although even thre we rode our luck.

Everton are what you see: a relegation threatened club. I think we can get a few places higher in the table easily enough thiugh just by getting even an avergae striker in. A few goals from that source will alleviate a lot of the pressure on the rest of the team and they'll contribute more.

But we ARE a bottom 6-8 team even with that addition.

We just are and it's time people recognised it and stopped believing we're any better than that. We need a fresh start with a takeover and the stadium to shift the dial on that.
I agree we don't have good players. But we also just got spanked twice in a week by Bournemouth who have significantly worse players than Everton. Please name me one Bournemouth player who gets in the Everton side? As bad a we are, I can't think of one.

So that is on the manager. He just competed twice against a team with all worse players and got spanked twice. It doesn't bode well does it.

He will be gone if we fail to beat Wolves, and potentially if we then fail to beat Brighton too (assuming we lose at City). The board will want 6 points from those 3 games if they are to allow him to have a say in the Jan window.

Either that or he’s gone today/tomorrow if they have a candidate ready to go over the WC period.

Status
Not open for further replies.