January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

USA left back USA international - given away - Everton That...

I'm American and I love Everton and USA international football both... but "USA international left back" =/= "world class player" (necessarily)

USA is developing some good talent but we ain't Spain, like.

Robinson, it would have been nice for it to work out for him at Everton.

Last edited:

Sell one of the centre halves

Sign 2 forwards who can get minimum 5 goals each by end of May

We survive.

Anything less and we probably go down.
This is true and terrifying we used to cry out for a 20 goal a season man now we are desperate for a 5 a season man! Kone would be our best attacker now by a country mile FFS

Sell one of the centre halves

Sign 2 forwards who can get minimum 5 goals each by end of May

We survive.

Anything less and we probably go down.
Yep.

Sell two of Mina, Keane, Holgate, Godfrey, preferably the first two. Also get Doucoure and Davies touted around. Maybe between the four players we could bring in up to £20m maximum. Put the saved wages towards any transfer funds and that's a more than decent striker from abroad. Now is the club willing to dig a further £20m into their pockets to get us a winger in too? If not, they're virtually accepting relegation.

Yep.

Sell two of Mina, Keane, Holgate, Godfrey, preferably the first two. Also get Doucoure and Davies touted around. Maybe between the four players we could bring in up to £20m maximum. Put the saved wages towards any transfer funds and that's a more than decent striker from abroad. Now is the club willing to dig a further £20m into their pockets to get us a winger in too? If not, they're virtually accepting relegation.

Does it not seem like every year we go through this merry go round!
We look to get players off the books every year who are draining resources and a new round of candidates turn up every year as the next lot that we need rid of!
I'm already predicting Maupay, McNeil, Davies, Gordon, Gray & Mykolenko as the group we want rid of after Keane, Mina, Holgate, Doucoure & Townsend

This summer was Delph, Sigurdsson, Allan, Tosun, Kenny, Gomes, Gbamin, Alli etc

Status
Not open for further replies.