Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no hope.

Darkness is my friend currently while we have Lampard in charge. He should have gone on the weekend but instead we will have him for a few more games and be sacked on new years day.

I guess Gary O'Neil is a better manager than Klopp by your logic with them not embarrassing us in the draw this season.

I have no hope.

Darkness is my friend currently while we have Lampard in charge. He should have gone on the weekend but instead we will have him for a few more games and be sacked on new years day.
That's what I am expecting to be honest,
Everybody expecting to beat Wolves , but they will have a new manager, you normally get a bit of a bounce. Not that we did,
City if on form will best us even if we play well, then it's Brighton who are a bit of a unknown, they can be bad or really good so that's not a given result.
By then the pressure will be on and rightly so.
Just can't see lampard lasting,
Dint want him sacked because that means we are in trouble , but I don't see it ending any other way.

I think we need to see who voted in this poll to be honest

Interested to see who has picked what side

I don’t want him sacked, but I think it’s a matter of time before he is sacked, so I voted no. If he’s sacked then it means he’s continued to fail and hasn’t turned it around, which I obviously don’t want.

But surely your logic is if they embarrass us = better manager, so Lampard = Klopp no?

grasping-at-straws-bobs-burgers.gif

I voted yes, but that is more because that is inevitable between now and Jan 21st and our run of fixtures....

I reckon he needs 9 points from them 5.... Anything less than 5 and we are in the drop zone at just over halfway stage, maybe even bottom.

Dec 26th Wolves H - Minus Coady as he is on loan from Wolves
Dec 31st Man City A
Jan 1st Transfer Window opens
Jan 3rd Brighton H
Jan 14th Southampton H
Jan 21st West Ham A

As we are now and what we`ve seen for the last few games these fixtures could be Lampards last.

Never have Everton bought players ready to come in when the window opens, I dont think we will see signings until the 2nd and 3rd week so those expecting Lampard to have re-inforcements by the January games will be disappointed...

How many points do you think Lampard needs from these to stay in a job?

I voted yes, but that is more because that is inevitable between now and Jan 21st and our run of fixtures....

I reckon he needs 9 points from them 5.... Anything less than 5 and we are in the drop zone at just over halfway stage, maybe even bottom.

Dec 26th Wolves H - Minus Coady as he is on loan from Wolves
Dec 31st Man City A
Jan 1st Transfer Window opens
Jan 3rd Brighton H
Jan 14th Southampton H
Jan 21st West Ham A

As we are now and what we`ve seen for the last few games these fixtures could be Lampards last.

Never have Everton bought players ready to come in when the window opens, I dont think we will see signings until the 2nd and 3rd week so those expecting Lampard to have re-inforcements by the January games will be disappointed...

How many points do you think Lampard needs from these to stay in a job?

I hate all these sackings but recent performances and comments have been worrying.

I didn’t watch the game at the weekend, but upon seeing the final score I felt a wave of dread for the first time in the Lampard era.

I want him to do well but I must admit that I think he’ll be gone sooner or later. That’s my gut feeling

I don’t want him sacked, but I think it’s a matter of time before he is sacked, so I voted no. If he’s sacked then it means he’s continued to fail and hasn’t turned it around, which I obviously don’t want.
But at the same time it's obvious he won't turn it around because that require a big change in trend of how it has gone for him at Everton so far. So highly unlikely, so surely makes sense to get a new manager in now who can assess things and give us the best chance of staying up no?

But at the same time it's obvious he won't turn it around because that require a big change in trend of how it has gone for him at Everton so far. So highly unlikely, so surely makes sense to get a new manager in now who can assess things and give us the best chance of staying up no?
I`ve not seen anything this season that would lead me to think he can come back from Aus and turn results around, because why hasnt he done that sooner....

Tactical consistency is massive, you know Arsenal are going to play a 4-2-3-1, City will play a 4-1-4-1, Liverpool for the last 6 years has strictly been 4-3-3, Howe went in to Newcastle and gone 4-3-3 and never deviated.... All these teams are doing well consistently....

Lampard - 4-3-3, 4-5-1, 4-2-3-1, 4-1-4-1, 5-2-3, 5-3-2, 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1. Where is the consistency? Looking at our recent past Ancelotti and Moyes had a set formation even though the tactics inside that changes. The players looked lost against Bournemouth, we played 5 at the back on Tuesday and 4 at the back on Saturday, no wonder they are confused!

These are Lampards call, nobody elses.... If these players are so bad they arent being helped by Lampards Ranieri type tinkering.

Sacking Lampard, may result in a temporary improvement in form.

Long term, it would make no difference, as the current EFC hierarchy would remain in place.

Abysmal recruitment, both in terms of managers and players would continue.

Lampard has sadly brought this current pressure on himself.

His team selection for the cup game at Bournemouth was akin to criminal negligence, and the result was a foregone conclusion.

We are a club that cannot learn from it's past errors, I am no Marxist, but old Karl had Everton sussed,

1668602741137.png

It's a shame for Frank, but it seems that bunch of spineless mercenaries have found their comfort zone again, and will inevitably proceed to throwing him under the bus. Rince repeat in the managerial circus roundabout! I'd sell as many of them as we can in January.

It's a shame for Frank, but it seems that bunch of spineless mercenaries have found their comfort zone again, and will inevitably proceed to throwing him under the bus. Rince repeat in the managerial circus roundabout! I'd sell as many of them as we can in January.
Problem with that (I don't disagree btw) is that a fair few of these are new players that have come into the club under his and Thelwell's watch, so why are still talking about this spineless/lazy/mercenary culture that has killed us in recent years? We got rid of a fair bit of the deadwood so just where the hell is it coming from? There can really only be one of/multiple of Pickford/Coleman/Mina/Holgate/Davies/Dom/Keane that can be behind it and how are they having so much influence over the rest of the squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.