Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The world Cup has come at the perfect time for FL. He certainly seems to be lucky because it seemed to be heading towards a familiar scenario.
Results getting progressively worse, players losing confidence, performances getting worse and the manager paying the price.

He now has the equivalent of a full pre season to work with his squad while losing relatively few players in the meantime.

The world Cup has come at the perfect time for FL. He certainly seems to be lucky because it seemed to be heading towards a familiar scenario.
Results getting progressively worse, players losing confidence, performances getting worse and the manager paying the price.

He now has the equivalent of a full pre season to work with his squad while losing relatively few players in the meantime.
It's come at a perfect time for Everton Football Club

If we would have been forced to sack FL, we'd be taking another two steps backward. Hopefully FL can evaluate where we stand right now and what changes need to be made following the break, including who we need to buy in January.

The endless cycle of sacking managers is not something we can continue to sustain

I think Ralph Hassenhuttel would be a great manager for us. He did a good job at Southampton and would bring the same level of intensity as a lampard led team, but with a better level of technical and tactical knowledge. He won’t be out of a job for long. I’d also like Tuchel/Poch/Simeone but unfortunately that’s fantasy land stuff.
Very suspicious you are

As always, the issue is the cub's ability to recruit a decent replacement.

The fact that it came down to Lampard and Pereira last time, and before them Benitez, says it all.

I think he's a terrible manager who never should have been hired in the first place, but who knows what the alternative would be.

Having said that, if he's going to go mid-season, a six-week break is the time to pull the trigger. If they're quick, the board could have the first round of interviews lined up in time for the next game.

I think Ralph Hassenhuttel would be a great manager for us. He did a good job at Southampton and would bring the same level of intensity as a lampard led team, but with a better level of technical and tactical knowledge. He won’t be out of a job for long. I’d also like Tuchel/Poch/Simeone but unfortunately that’s fantasy land stuff.

The pit falls of day time drinking right here.

The 6 week break will help the Wolves manager more than it will Frank.

Come the new year the majority of people on here will be calling for his head.
But it doesn't matter what the people on here say. Just -issing in the wind. Its social media and we can all blow -arts without any impact on the rest of the world. Carry on, the world is waiting

The 6 week break will help the Wolves manager more than it will Frank.

Come the new year the majority of people on here will be calling for his head.
We don't know that for sure.
Even Howard Kendall had a moment like this. FL must know his job is on the line, how he deals with this will tell us a lot about him.

I think that managers have a preferred way of playing, a way they want their team to play.
Really successful players when they turn to management may sometimes expect their players to deliver something they are not capable of.

At the moment I think we need a back to the walls attitude.
Pack the midfield, try to play on the break, stop losing.
Worry about winning later

Status
Not open for further replies.