2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
We signed him with a view of playing in the Championship next season. The lack of signing a proper striker confirmed that to me.
Exactly I can’t say anything bad about McNeal. The admins get way too emotional and ban me. Like face it. He’s a very terrible player there’s no way around it and no other premier league team even gave a sniff around him

Just watched Richarlison score 2as Brazil 9.
We get Maupey, Dwight Mc Neil to replace him.
Who's bloody idea was that Frank, Kevin?
15games in , almost bottom and Frank is saying we a bit short up to.10games Maupey 1 goal against a crap Palace.
Dwight ?????

Its a bloody joke, DCL was never going to be fit, in form.
Ritchy made DCL look good.

Dwight,£28million someone said.What a waste of money.£ 11million ,more Maupey.
Richarlison wanted to go, deserves A league football.
So we had Lukaku, Richarlison, Rooney.
Think of all the players we sold on.???makes you wanna cry.
Best ground outside the Premier League.
Thanks Dwight £28million.

If you've just seen the goal that Richarlison scored, and realise Dwight is his replacement, then you can see why we are in so much trouble.
Dont think any of us see that, wouldnt have been my choice of winger come in. I feel the club left it to late should have been one of the first moves we made. Plus cant really blame just him all the front line you have to look at, i hope the club has money and csn get us two forwards in

Dont think any of us see that, wouldnt have been my choice of winger come in. I feel the club left it to late should have been one of the first moves we made. Plus cant really blame just him all the front line you have to look at, i hope the club has money and csn get us two forwards in

Agree certainly don't blame the player, seems a nice kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.