Why do you keep supporting Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis

Player Valuation: £35m
I guess that's the question I'm inquiring to myself as well. Why do I continue to devote extensive amount of my life and in sure there are other fans especially in the U.K. who sacrifice a lot more than me especially those devoted to follow Everton on the road. I just see this club in a perpetual quagmire of ineptitude and shabbiness due to the halfwits that operate this club and I understand hard time befall teams but this feels unyielding and I just want to watch a game of football where I'm not glum, and ultimately its football a game where it shouldn't affect me so but I truly despise the people on the board who enable this dreadful yearly dismay.

I guess that's the question I'm inquiring to myself as well. Why do I continue to devote extensive amount of my life and in sure there are other fans especially in the U.K. who sacrifice a lot more than me especially those devoted to follow Everton on the road. I just see this club in a perpetual quagmire of ineptitude and shabbiness due to the halfwits that operate this club and I understand hard time befall teams but this feels unyielding and I just want to watch a game of football where I'm not glum, and ultimately its football a game where it shouldn't affect me so but I truly despise the people on the board who enable this dreadful yearly dismay.
Habit at this stage.
The World Cup really awakened me to how much more chilled out I was week to week without your perfectly described 'perpetual quagmire of ineptitude and shabbiness'
For some reason though, I'm being dragged back into the rubbish. Habit

They're the alcohol of the football World. Occasionally you'll have a boss time but more usually they facilitate feelings of angst, insecurity and anger that manifest in irrational and antisocial forms.

They leave you feeling crappy for days and fundamentally undermine every other aspect of your existence, making life less pleasurable.

But you can't stop. "No sir, I don't have a problem. I'm in control of my drinking / Evertoning".

*hic*

They're the alcohol of the football World. Occasionally you'll have a boss time but more usually they facilitate feelings of angst, insecurity and anger that manifest in irrational and antisocial forms.

They leave you feeling crappy for days and fundamentally undermine every other aspect of your existence, making life less pleasurable.

But you can't stop. "No sir, I don't have a problem. I'm in control of my drinking / Evertoning".

*hic*
I would say more like the heroine than alcohol

A very short ‘buzz’ followed by a life of misery
An addiction we can’t get rid of that will eventually kill us.
The board and owners are like the dealers just keep drip feeding us new managers and players to keep the habit going.

#Smackhead FC

Status
Not open for further replies.