Graeme Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting theory I saw which basically says that it’s obvious why he couldn’t be arsed, we’re crap and the worse we get the more relevant he becomes in our history. If we were actually any bit decent and winning things at least semi regularly players like him would be forgotten and he’d lose influence.

Makes perfect sense in my opinion even if it is simplifying things massively.

What an utter little texan you are

Playing to the gallery?

Some supporters have gone too far. I share that opinion. Many others do too. The vitriol. The hate. Moshiri, DBB, Sharp maybe totally useless at their jobs but I don't hate them. Each has done more for the club that any single average fan. Need to have a bit of respect and decorum

Playing to the gallery?

Some supporters have gone too far. I share that opinion. Many others do too. The vitriol. The hate. Moshiri, DBB, Sharp maybe totally useless at their jobs but I don't hate them. Each has done more for the club that any single average fan. Need to have a bit of respect and decorum
What protests against the board have gone over the top??

The 10,000 people sitting down, singing and having banners hurt people??

Playing to the gallery?

If it wasnt for the avg fan kenwright would have us playing in the tesco stadium.

Playing to the gallery?

The average fan hasn't caused the slow death of the football club. No one condones the stupid behaviour with the players after last week which was a v small minority but we all have the right to be extremely annoyed at the way the club has been run. And the statements from the board members both in the open and leaked have been nothing short of disgraceful. And they show no respect or decorum to us fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.