Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better players? Everton really is not for him.
? I knew that would happen.

But it does wind me up when managers do exactly what you are supposed to do and design a style and formation to extract maximum points (nothing else) from what they have. When they succeed (relatively-even if that just means coming 17th), they are immediately typecast for their entire lives.

People keep saying Poch and Tuchel would love it here as we are a massive club. Madness, we are a drunk dinosaur. But if they did, with the sole aim of survival, Pickford would be practicing hitting the opponents box from goal kicks on day 1.

In the last few years we've had managers that most would consider to be far better than Sean Dyche but things didn't go well with them.
We don't need a big name manager, we don't need attractive football, we don't a manager with a foreign accent. What we need is a manager that'll lay in to the players for not performing to their best. We need a manager that'll grind out results. We need someone to get us doing better than 3 other teams in the league.
It's not an ideal scenario but Sean Dyche will potentially do that. He's a great man manager. He's an honest manager and i'd love to see him come in to Everton and do well.

Also, if he did take us down he'd be great in the Championship next season.

In the last few years we've had managers that most would consider to be far better than Sean Dyche but things didn't go well with them.
We don't need a big name manager, we don't need attractive football, we don't a manager with a foreign accent. What we need is a manager that'll lay in to the players for not performing to their best. We need a manager that'll grind out results. We need someone to get us doing better than 3 other teams in the league.
It's not an ideal scenario but Sean Dyche will potentially do that. He's a great man manager. He's an honest manager and is love to see him come in to Everton and do well.

Also, if he did take us down he'd be great in the Championship next season.
Or we could just wait a couple of weeks and hope Davey gets punted at West Ham....

Status
Not open for further replies.