Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe get Dunc back in for a few games (would keep Mike Parry quiet) while we wait for Moyes to become available - might not be the worst strategy.

Failing that get Dyche or Allardyce now.

Oh great the board are going to meet. I mean they’re so going to have the skills to sort this pile of dung out and make the right choice for a new manager. Hopefully they’ll come to the conclusion that they are the problem and resign on mass.
Rumours around are suggesting he has already gone with an announcement tomorrow....

Just a rumour and unconfirmed...

If Dyche had played expansive attacking football with the resources he had available, Burnley as a football club would no longer be a thing and their ground would be a Matalan. We wouldn’t even know his name.

He’s earned the right to show what he can do with more resources and better players. Whether that should be here or even in the PL is anyone’s guess. Maybe not.

The sickening thing is, he genuinely may not want to tank his reputation by coming here.
Better players? Everton really is not for him.

I'm so depressed that Dyche is leading this poll. Everton have sapped so much joy from the fanbase that a one dimensional hoofball merchant who plays the lowest defensive block in history is the preferred options. He will also 100% play Keane every game, careful what you wish for.

Edit: lol at Pereira having 7 votes, didn't realise the Mosh and Joorabchian had profiles on here.

I'm so depressed that Dyche is leading this poll. Everton have sapped so much joy from the fanbase that a one dimensional hoofball merchant who plays the lowest defensive block in history is the preferred options. He will also 100% play Keane every game, careful what you wish for.

Edit: lol at Pereira having 7 votes, didn't realise the Mosh and Joorabchian had profiles on here.
I guess the ideal result today was a draw so there was a double sacking, but Moyes coat still looks on a shaky peg.

So who will step in?
Alot want the dogs of war Dyche or Allardyce.....

For me Tuchel ? but realistically I think Nuno Espirito Santo would work, he is the next level up from the two mentioned, never had a win percentage lower than 40% and worked with Thelwell before at Wolves, also we have Vinagre and Coady from Nunos Wolves side.

1674341699957.png

For me Tuchel ? but realistically I think Nuno Espirito Santo would work, he is the next level up from the two mentioned, never had a win percentage lower than 40% and worked with Thelwell before at Wolves, also we have Vinagre and Coady from Nunos Wolves side.

View attachment 201588
Mosh will have a big bill when he sacks him and his enormous coaching staff!

View attachment 201588
Nuno is crap, I live in wolves, my wolves mates were well happy when they got rid off him after he took em up, only reason he did well was because Mendes got him the players

I quite like Vincent Kompany tbh, idk if he'd leave a comfortable job at Burnley for us but we'd certainly pay better and next season we have more money to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back