2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe so, but doesn't explain him not turning up to train
No one knows the full story though, the first day was apparently explained and him and Onana were excused.
The last couple of days maybe to do with the move, he may be up there in talks or the clubs have agreed for him to miss a couple of days.
The media have jumped on it, probably with a bit of help from Everton because it is easier to sell him if the fans have turned on him.
It’s just the politics of football which our board are experts at.

He is treating the club like the fans have treated him.

You reap what you sow.
The question has to be asked as to what is the reason a section of our fanbase has turned against him? I would suggest it is because of his apparent disinterest and poor quality for a sustained period. Under such circumstances a backlash from fans is understandable. He needs to look in the mirror and seek the advice of wiser individuals.

I did not set out under rate him but this has occurred from my perception that he either refuses or has too limited a talent to learn.

Don't really blame him after getting chased. Anything above 30 mil is decent. Buy traore for 10 mill and you replace pace and no end product for cheap
He's wanted out since the summer mate stop making excuses for the odious little toad he thinks he's better than the club we both love and support...we can't be having it unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.