2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
He comes across as the biggest chancer I’ve seen at a club of our size. He’s like a talking management handbook. “How to be a great manager in 7 days”.

It’s just the same old stuff about about giving fans a team they are proud of. The feel. The hard yards. Heard it all before. He’s the type of appointment I’d have made if I was Thelwell as it keeps the wolves from his useless door.

His brief should be keep us in the league and then we’ll see where we go next.
What's he supposed to say? I honestly think he's been brought in as a contingency plan to get us back into the Premier league for the opening of the new stadium. I thought he came across OK mate. We all k ow the team is crap. He knows it. But morale and confidence can't be obliterated in the first interview. New manager now, got to give him a chance at least.

Same old, same old.

Either the players will buy into the hard work ethic of a Dyche team, or they will throw him under the bus three or four games in.

They have done it to more illustrious managers than him, and I'm sure they will not hesitate to do it to him.

Good Luck to Him...
I doubt any want to be relegated.

Add a couple of players to the attack and a new manager bounce and we're back in business.

He comes across as the biggest chancer I’ve seen at a club of our size. He’s like a talking management handbook. “How to be a great manager in 7 days”.

It’s just the same old stuff about about giving fans a team they are proud of. The feel. The hard yards. Heard it all before. He’s the type of appointment I’d have made if I was Thelwell as it keeps the wolves from his useless door.

His brief should be keep us in the league and then we’ll see where we go next.

What did you want him to say.…..

I doubt any want to be relegated.

Add a couple of players to the attack and a new manager bounce and we're back in business.

I genuinely think he’ll sort us out.

Even if we just regain the defensive solidity we had under Lampard at the start of the season we’d probably be fine. He’s got a wealth of defensive resources to pick from and a good goalkeeper.

We just need to balance the midfield and get more out of the attack, hopefully supplemented with a few additions in this window.

What did you want him to say.…..
We need to build a team with a plan and a coherent system that allows us to create chances and score goals while also being relatively secure on the other end. That it'll take time but he'll commit to the process in order to build continuity that'll make us better in the coming years.

Of course Dyche isn't capable of doing this so I guess it's better for him not to lie.

I genuinely think he’ll sort us out.

Even if we just regain the defensive solidity we had under Lampard at the start of the season we’d probably be fine. He’s got a wealth of defensive resources to pick from and a good goalkeeper.

We just need to balance the midfield and get more out of the attack, hopefully supplemented with a few additions in this window.
We hired Sean Dyche mate

Status
Not open for further replies.