2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are they saying its a red after zinchenko booted him?

How they have the bare faced cheek to complain about the ref. When zinchenko boots our player then the ref blows for a foul to them and books out player. While he's lying on the ground because he's just been volleyed.

tbf that was something that I found interesting today. No playing out from the back, even when Maupay came on. I think Dyche would rather have a battle to win 2nd balls 60 yards away from our goal than have them tippy tap at rhe back and put ourselves under unnecessary pressure.
It was actually still quite productive lashing balls up to him just because of how aggressive the midfield was.

Look, I get it. Brings some snide. S-housery. Fine.

But I don't want us to be associated with those antics like the nonsense he pulled on Zinchenko. Bush league.

Just reeks of dire small club buffoonery

If it helps us scrape a point in our situation here and there, fine. But it shouldn't be the standard we aspire to
We need points, badly.

I couldn't care less how we get them.

Look, I get it. Brings some snide. S-housery. Fine.

But I don't want us to be associated with those antics like the nonsense he pulled on Zinchenko. Bush league.

Just reeks of dire small club buffoonery

If it helps us scrape a point in our situation here and there, fine. But it shouldn't be the standard we aspire to
Admire the sentiment but let's worry about that next season..... if Maupay snides us to a few points this season then great. Dogs of War era wasn't pretty but we stayed up

Status
Not open for further replies.