The Everton Board Thread

But there you go, exactly my point, i didnt blame Moshiri in that post, this is the problem, its all about the blame game, blame is meaningless, we need a solution
"but as long as Moshiri stays we have no chance, removing the board but leave him will make no differance"

This is a blame game, but I'm not gonna go toe to toe with you, I respect the heads you make pop off and I can't take you seriously ?

"but as long as Moshiri stays we have no chance, removing the board but leave him will make no differance"

This is a blame game, but I'm not gonna go toe to toe with you, I respect the heads you make pop off and I can't take you seriously ?
But thats not saying its Moshiri who has caused this, ok it has been caused by him, but the point is how do we fix it, his phone call to Jim White alone told us where his head is at

There is a piece on the back page of the Mirror, as per SSN, saying we are to get a £105 million boost.

Its not yet on their website.
Funnily enough £105 million is the same as the Premier League P&S three year allowed losses

Make sure this isn't one of Bill Kenwright's spin merchants spinning a yarn for him

Haven't seen the Mirror content. But David Maddock is one that Bill Kenwright uses to release narratives he wants putting out

Kenwright doesn't want to and is actively trying to not be forced out. Nature will take its course however.
Is this a hint?

Nature taking its course?

Sorry, I know you can't say and I won't press, but the Frontal Lobe is a powerful beast!

I won't ask for anything to be divulged.

Most of us are on the same page in here, just coming at it from all different perspectives and angles.

The commonality is our desire for a great team, on and off the pitch, that has to be the ultimate objective and all bickering aside, you can feel the passion for it throughout.

We can all agree UTFT

There is a piece on the back page of the Mirror, as per SSN, saying we are to get a £105 million boost.

Its not yet on their website.

Funnily enough £105 million is the same as the Premier League P&S three year allowed losses

Make sure this isn't one of Bill Kenwright's spin merchants spinning a yarn for him

Haven't seen the Mirror content. But David Maddock is one that Bill Kenwright uses to release narratives he wants putting out

Apparently it relates to:

£105m investment for 25% stake being taken in the club. Will allow us to borrow £200m to complete the stadium financing

- from a reliable source

You can see it on the BBC website in the gossip column. At the bottom they show the back pages of the papers, you can zoom in and read it. Not full article but you get the jist of it.

Looks like Moshiri has agreed a minor shareholder investor deal to bring in £105m from them whilst taking 25% of the club shares

That £105m refinances the club and gives funds to the finance the completion of Bramley Moore Dock with a £200m financing deal

Apparently it relates to:

£105m investment for 25% stake being taken in the club. Will allow us to borrow £200m to complete the stadium financing

- from a reliable source

MSP seem like a very powerful group, have been involved in some huge sports franchises. They will bring a high level that we’ve never had within our board. The deal also pretty much secures the stadium which is a relief.