The Everton Board Thread

Athletic reports that apparently we're the 2nd best club behind the RS in The Sustainability Index study.

Divided into four sections deemed to be valued in the government’s fan-led review published in November 2021: financial sustainability, good governance, fan engagement and equality standards.

2nd best ran club in the country.....

We'll see.

They may have a decent F1 investment but thats it. They've spent little and achieved nought at the football diddy clubs they own stakes in across europe.

This is essentially to spend the bare minimum and then sell on at a profit once the grounds built.

Another Robert Earle/Planet Hollywood if you will.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
No, far from it

Athletic reports that apparently we're the 2nd best club behind the RS in The Sustainability Index study.

Divided into four sections deemed to be valued in the government’s fan-led review published in November 2021: financial sustainability, good governance, fan engagement and equality standards.

What??? Hahahaha

I wouldn't believe The Athletic if they said the sea was wet

Where are the Qataris going?!!

Dear Qatar
I wrote you but you still ain’t callin’
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom

D38EC9CD-9DA0-4E0C-8352-29DBF9C76D03.jpeg

Surprise surprise Denise Barrett-Baxendale would try to use metrics and indicators from something she was involved in, to make herself look good ?‍♂️

These false narratives never end with Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale. The Athletic is one of their friendly outlets for it too

This was in Private Eye on 3rd February 2023
20230206_223744~2.jpg

I've been on this forum before. As those that know me know.

I'm not professing to be ITK. I'm not here for "clout". I'm a supporter of #AllTogetherNow and NSNOW

Merely giving some information that I think our fans, that have been so badly treated should know.

Plus counter the narratives out of Bill Kenwright's group that are so damaging to the club.
Sorry mate , I had noticed that no one questioned who you were which is unusual on here but obviously I can see that people know you its just you get paranoid on here and start to question all new members.
Keep up the good work

Was that the review that DBB was involved with ? So she’s marked her own homework and is doing a Sterling job , colour me shocked .

I've been on this forum before. As those that know me know.

I'm not professing to be ITK. I'm not here for "clout". I'm a supporter of #AllTogetherNow and NSNOW

Merely giving some information that I think our fans, that have been so badly treated should know.

Plus counter the narratives out of Bill Kenwright's group that are so damaging to the club.
Hope is the start of change at this club now, hopefully this is the type of club they want than the others they have, is not all about money coming in now is that we need whoever to come in to fix the structure and try bring more money in deals into the club.really hope this can start changes at the club. I dont like kenwright and never will, with this hopefully even if he wont sell we can get his voice away from the club