Transfer Rumour Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might be able to reconstruct a working pair of legs for a footballer after what’s left of Isco and Mina are scraped together when Dyche has finished with them.

Doubt Dyche would sanction this transfer.

I think he’d end up being like Villa signing Couthino, we’d probably be looking to get rid of him after 12 months and struggle to get any takers
I would love to have coutinho as an attacking option from the bench. Isco has probably been a better player that coutinho ever was...but just not much between the 2.

I would love to have coutinho as an attacking option from the bench. Isco has probably been a better player that coutinho ever was...but just not much between the 2.

Coutinho, seems to have used Villa, as nothing more than his retirement plan.

I suspect Isco would do the same here.

Reeks of the days of Ginola, Gazza, Mark Hughes.

Ginola and Hughes had grey hair

Kenny sansome scored a goal for us which even surprised him

If isco runs around, chases the ball, cocks his leg up and sniffs dyches crotch that will be a marked improvement on our midfield

Coutinho, seems to have used Villa, as nothing more than his retirement plan.

I suspect Isco would do the same here.

Reeks of the days of Ginola, Gazza, Mark Hughes.

….it’s not like we are in mid-table mediocracy, we’re in dire straits having come out of a transfer window arguably weaker than when we went in.

We might need to take a risk, we could do with a little help.

This is Rudy, you can't possibly trust a man that wears a purple turtle neck top, absolute danger.

View attachment 203935
16758615707581.png

Agreed.

At the end of the day this is about it. Can't see him wanting him though! I suppose if you are 1 goal down and aren't creating much perhaps it is a reasonable sub for the last 20 to have that bit of creativity on top.
This is it in its entirety. If Dyche agrees then he's told Isco the demands of being picked... so if Isco is up for it then he clearly knows the standards he needs to be at.

If thats all in alignment (buzzword of the month) we should be going for a pay as you play/pay as you're of a certain level of fitness or availability deal for 6 months, with a clause we can exercise if he's up to it.

Could be our JayJay Akocha (I wish) lol

I’d want to know more about why Sevilla tossed him out when they’re in struggling in 16th place. He’s much more suited to that league, so you have to think his impact would be less here. And that’s before we get into any injury or fitness concerns. Sampaoli the manager there is known for being combative, but we don’t have much reason to think it would be better with Dyche.

He’s got more quality with the ball than our entire team, but it shouldn’t be considered unless he’s willing to graft and put in hard work, especially after the win against Arsenal. If he can do that, then we can’t be turning our noses up at anyone right now. Even as an impact substitute. But if he was fit and had that mentality, wouldn’t he be talking to better clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.