Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest who would you have finishing on 33 points if not us?

I don't see Bournemouth/Southampton getting to 33 points mate.
I'm not sure all the other teams get much above bwteen 33-36.
There's just too many teams, and we can't all keep winning. Not with so many, teams going for Europe and the top 4, and Liverpool likely turning it around 2nd half of season.

It only takes 1 of about 6 teams to have a bit of a down run. That's my thinking. It's not like it's 2 teams then a gap. There's a group of teams.

Does anyone think its a bit arrogant to think we are getting 40 points nailed on, 100%...

IMO that is a high target, signs are encouraging but I`m not saying we are safe after 1 Dyche game and a point from safety with Liverpool away up next! We could be 4 points from safety after this weekend....

Got to break it down really and see what’s available.

For me, I break it into 3 catergories. Winnable, Tricky and Expect nothing.

5 out of 9 wins from
Leeds, Villa, Forest, Brentford, Fulham, Palace, Leicester, Wolves and Bournemouth

1 of 3 from
Brighton, Spurs and Newcastle

Take whatever from
Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, United, City.

6 wins doesn’t look impossible, then picking up points to take us to points from half of the final
17 games means around 21 points.

I think 40 will be a push, and whilst I don’t want to rely on others, I think we’ll need someone to plummet.

I just don't see a single team (outside Southampton and Bmouth) not going ppg. For the first time in ages there arent 2 teams that look like winning 28+ games

The counter is, it only takes 1 team to slip, out of 5 or 6. And City/Arsenal are looking on for 90+ points. Liverpool will probably go on a run at some point too, which is a 3rd team.

I don't see Bournemouth/Southampton getting to 33 points mate.
I'm not sure all the other teams get much above bwteen 33-36.
There's just too many teams, and we can't all keep winning. Not with so many, teams going for Europe and the top 4, and Liverpool likely turning it around 2nd half of season.

It only takes 1 of about 6 teams to have a bit of a down run. That's my thinking. It's not like it's 2 teams then a gap. There's a group of teams.

Forget Southampton and Bournemouth. Them two are gone. They have to be. I don’t see any of the teams currently above finishing as low as 33. Would take a complete meltdown scenario for that to happen (West Ham will improve) Despite how poor they all have been this season they are still on course for around a 40 point finish if they maintain the same levels. Leeds are the one. But i still see them hitting 40
Finish above them and we stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.