2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we strengthened the squad with Lampard in charge it wouldn't have mattered.

He is a really crap manager, possibly the worst in our history.
Danjuma might have been the difference maker, one of the attacking options we were chasing deadline day might have done, we’ll never know but not signing anyone regardless of manager was criminal

Danjuma might have been the difference maker, one of the attacking options we were chasing deadline day might have done, we’ll never know but not signing anyone regardless of manager was criminal
Nope. He was a rubbish manager. Couldn't understand the transition between attacking and defence and that's there's more to football management that "getting in-between the lines"

It wouldn't have mattered.

Lampard was really crap, he was the main issue.
It turns on a result, had we got options in, I don’t think we lose to Southampton, I think we’d have got the replay v United as well. But then I also think if we hadn’t have been kamikaze against Watford last season then Benitez probably wouldn’t have gone on the run that got him fired

Obsessed.
Lampard couldn't pull a christmas cracker man.

Do Southampton have fans chasing players down the street, at war with their board and have a manager with a reputation for hoof ball ?

Not saying we're in for Dembele (I like him and would love him here) but this clubs being portrayed as a poisoned chalice by the media in recent weeks and thats going to be difficult in selling to good level players.

The sooner many accept the likelihood of relegation the better for their own blood pressure levels as Lampard/the board/fans have likely taken us down.

All stemmed from not sacking Lampard before the WC.

A decision that ultimately sealed our fate.

Lampard was abysmal and has left Dyche with a mountain to climb to get to safety.

Tory ? he is.

If Leeds appoint Benitez then its bad news for us as they'll tighten up at the back but have the attacking quality / pace to play decent counter attack.

Cheers Lampard you fool.

Lampard will likely go down as the man who relegated Everton.

I just dont see how he recovers career wise.

Didnt seem to trouble Dyche on Saturday.

You backed a donkey mate Lampard has left us in big trouble.

That`s just the past few days.

You really do make this too easy.

It turns on a result, had we got options in, I don’t think we lose to Southampton, I think we’d have got the replay v United as well. But then I also think if we hadn’t have been kamikaze against Watford last season then Benitez probably wouldn’t have gone on the run that got him fired

Nathan Jones Southampton league record - 8 losses and 1 win

Lampard had 9 or 10 additions in the summer. Do you honestly think 2 or 3 new players would have made him change tactics or us a better team at the helm?

Nathan Jones Southampton league record - 8 losses and 1 win

Lampard had 9 or 10 additions in the summer. Do you honestly think 2 or 3 new players would have made him change tactics or us a better team at the helm?
8 signings, he also lost one of his key players from his first 6 months, Danjuma was in all likelihood an albeit short term replacement for that player. Signings, fresh blood, can change a squad and manager’s fortunes in the drop of a hat but like I said we’ll never know now

8 signings, he also lost one of his key players from his first 6 months, Danjuma was in all likelihood an albeit short term replacement for that player. Signings, fresh blood, can change a squad and manager’s fortunes in the drop of a hat but like I said we’ll never know now

We do know he was crap.

He will forever be in our history books as possibly our worst manager ever.

He was mid table at Chelsea after spending over 250 million and he rocked up here playing the same tactics but with worse players and expecting results.

We do know he was crap.

He will forever be in our history books as possibly our worst manager ever.

He was mid table at Chelsea after spending over 250 million and he rocked up here playing the same tactics but with worse players and expecting results.
you know he was sacked right?

Status
Not open for further replies.