2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
All relevant posts to our current situation.

Frankels fan club need to be angry with him for thrusting us into a likely impending relegation.

But they're more bothered with blaming Benitez, Moshiri, @ForeverBlue92 and whoever else they dont like in order to save face.
Nothing more egotistical than tagging yourself in a post

For the record I’m not angry at him, I’m disappointed that it didn’t work out the way we (well the ones who actually wanted him to do well) wanted it to. I could see a semblance of why he got the WC break (reset and refresh) but I can see the balance of why he probably should have gone earlier than the board allowed it to

Frankels fan club need to be angry with him for thrusting us into a likely impending relegation.

But they're more bothered with blaming Benitez, Moshiri, @[B]ForeverBlue92[/B] and whoever else they dont like in order to save face.
Why do I feel like you've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to put yourself in the same sentence with the other two? lol

But they're more bothered with blaming Benitez, Moshiri, @ForeverBlue92 and whoever else they dont like in order to save face.

Most are not angry with Frank as he didn't go around trying to eject the best players from the club. Probably will never be a great manager but he had some dignity and was unlucky with the DCL situation (although same can be said with Benitez there).

Like how your idol Rafael put us into a relegation scrap for the last 14 months?

You're blaming the manager that left 12 months ago for the current season even though the bozo who replaced him has a worse win record ?

Did Rafael cause the Ukraine war as well ?

I heard he causes natural disasters and was behind the JFK assassination.

Sooner you lads stop letting him live rent free in yer 'eds the better it'll be for your well being.

Rumours that he is being lined up to replace the Gerrrman Herr Klipp at end of season. Apparently (!) he is seen as the man to get Salah scoring again, and start justifying his alleged £350k per week new contract.

You're blaming the manager that left 12 months ago for the current season even though the bozo who replaced him has a worse win record ?

Sooner you lads stop letting him live rent free in yer 'eds the better it'll be for your well being.
Benitez, Brands, Kenwright and Moshiris fault last season.

Lampard, Thelwell, Kenwright and Moshiris fault this season.

But, any sane Everton fan will prefer Lampard to Benitez despite their records with us, because Lampard ultimately stopped the rot Benitez had started, and he played a part in galvanising the fan base last season.

Whereas Benitez remains a kopite legend who forced our more talented players out the club and had the fans turning on each other/the club.

Benitez, Brands, Kenwright and Moshiris fault last season.

Lampard, Thelwell, Kenwright and Moshiris fault this season.

But, any sane Everton fan will prefer Lampard to Benitez despite their records with us, because Lampard ultimately stopped the rot Benitez had started, and he played a part in galvanising the fan base last season.

Whereas Benitez remains a kopite legend who forced our more talented players out the club and had the fans turning on each other/the club.

Replace 'sane' with 'delusional' my friend.

I judge a manager on results not by their BMI or if they "get" us.

lollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.