Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it can be done, Burnley lost Collins, Tarkowski, Mee, McNeil, Cornet, Weghorst and Pope- so the bulk of their first team, and have won the championship at a canter. I’m absolutely not saying going down would be no problem, but the domesday scenarios are not realising the gulf between the bottom of the premier league and the top of the championship. This is a league Neil Maupay scored 25 goals in.
Funnily enough two of them to us and we are now in the same position

Screenshot_20230426_223014_Chrome.jpg

Roll up Roll up.

Get yours quick , they're selling fast.

I think a win is a must now tomorrow. If we can somehow manage a win then hopefully confidence rises to the Leicester game. Defeat and for the first time I think we are gone. Again, nothing has gone our way. The gods aren’t with us, that’s for sure.

But it can be done, Burnley lost Collins, Tarkowski, Mee, McNeil, Cornet, Weghorst and Pope- so the bulk of their first team, and have won the championship at a canter. I’m absolutely not saying going down would be no problem, but the domesday scenarios are not realising the gulf between the bottom of the premier league and the top of the championship. This is a league Neil Maupay scored 25 goals in.

So Burnley lost the majority of their dross and now look the better for it

Our Board of ‘Directors’ can’t direct traffic, but they knew what was coming, They have been negligent in their financial governance of the club, they sold two attacking options (Richarlison and Gordon) and in January, did not buy anyone and brought in Dyche who has experience of fighting re,elation and brining teams up…..they knew full well the storm that was headed our way
Oh they can direct traffic alright, straight off of a cliff that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.