New Everton Stadium Discussion

If we can secure Premier League survival, this thread will be a totally different proposition.

At the moment, I see the stadium as potentially a millstone and massive missed opportunity if we’re to go down, and I always get that feeling when I see this thread.

But if we stay up, I’ll view this thread with so much more excitement and promise of a better future.
100 percent

the leitch pattern wont be visible on the distant drone footage because the interpolation of the pixels within the images, ie the software smooths out what it is seeing to make the whole image look nice without using massive data, but detail is lost.

I was a bit worried about the cladding on the drone imagery as a lot of it looks completely different shades and the leitch pattern isn't really visibile at all.

However, when the club have published images/ video from ground level it definitely looks much, much better.

Like you say, must be some sort of resolution issue with the drone footage.

I think (hope) the Leitch tribute will be more visible over time / different lighting conditions. It discrete to the point of obscurity atm, think it was always supposed to be subtle nod rather than in your face.
That or Meis has been reading Dave’s posts and changed it last minute.
" Easter Eggs", as they say...I insinuated that they should be all over the place, during the fan consult.

Stopped off here for lunch today...
20230509_120302.jpg