Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves fan here. I was hoping that Leeds would go down and you'd stay up, but this afternoon I watched the most disgraceful display of diving that I have ever witnessed at Molineux. Your team is a disgrace and I hope you get relegated.
pancake.jpg

I thought a draw was a fair result.

You started better and we took the lead against the run of play. After that, we were the better team and you scored when it didn't really seem likely and you didn't deserve. So whilst it was disappointing, fair enough on the whole. You only really looked dangerous when the ball was in the air, but you're in a position where it's only about points not performances, and, as mentioned, you should've gone ahead.

Not sure why you're totally blaming us for the time wasting. Equally so, the Wolves lad above is wrong blaming you. In the ground I was expecting 7/8 minutes, so 9 is hardly outrageous. It is quite weird that Mina would stay down loads for bog-standard fouls because you were losing. Rolling around in agony when you were 1-0 down, didn't get it. But, again, equally so, can understand why Neves' substitution annoyed you.

Thought your fans were poor but your team didn't really give you much to go on after the first goal, and I know people always moan about our away end, just saying.

Probably two sides that will be down the bottom in 12 months time in all honesty unless we make changes.

Shame about Forest, Leeds going down is a good alternative though, so hope they don't win tomorrow and you send them on their way next week.

First two highlighted comments. Make your mind up.

Final highlighted comment. Why would a team that is losing and facing relegation waste time?

The commentary was absolute dire for the game. I will probably be told I'm a sexist pig and get middle fingers but the female commentator and a female Co commentator who talked the utmost obvious wham was excruciating. No excitement in the equaliser...she went silent. I turned down the commentary as the ould lad couldn't take anymore after 10 minutes. He had to keep turning up and down his hearing aid with the pitch of their voices. Let men commentate on men's matches and women on women's.

First two highlighted comments. Make your mind up.

Final highlighted comment. Why would a team that is losing and facing relegation waste time?
I did make my mind up.

We went 1-0 up when you were the better team and deserved to be ahead. You equalised when we more likely to get the 2nd, so the equaliser was undeserved in that sense, like our opener was.

So, based on that I said a draw was fair. Pretty straightforward.

And, that was my point. Why did he? Mina was rolling around for ages in your box when Neves fouled him, it was bizarre.

Patterson for his injury. He’s a right-back, it was a yard from the touchline and he walks across the whole pitch. You were drawing then but it was odd.

Onana rolled around a lot as well for little kicks, a few in the second half stick out.

Of course, we were at it as well, and I’ve already said the 9 minutes wasn’t that bad.

Wow, that will be a long sleep! 🙂
🤣 When I read the fixtures I don't think I had my glasses on - or my mind is increasingly becoming a seive. Thought all the mateches were on the same day.

Got up in the morning & Leeds & Leicester hadn't played. Couldn't believe it.

The waiting game continues........😣

Wolves have got to be the most boring team to watch in this league. We played poor at times but deserved a draw for at least trying to score. I would hate to watch them every week.

Them moaning about 9 minutes added on when Neves' takes about 3 minutes to leave the pitch after hugging about 8 of his teammates on the way.

I couldn't believe that a} the referee wasn't urging him to hurry up, or b} one of our players wasn't sprinting towards him and dragging him off the field. It was like he was being taken off in his testimonial, never seen anything like it in a regular league game.

Well, actually I can believe that none of our players decided that over 2 minutes wasn't long enough for him to exit the field of play given the massive lack of leadership or winning mentality amongst our group, but I couldn't believe my eyes.

Our players have been booked for wasting less time that neves did.

Either book him and send him off … or add time … ref chose the latter .. which is fine … they’re just angry we scored that all :)

Wolves fan here. I was hoping that Leeds would go down and you'd stay up, but this afternoon I watched the most disgraceful display of diving that I have ever witnessed at Molineux. Your team is a disgrace and I hope you get relegated.

Mate , your fans were cheering Dawson name after he spent 5 minutes on the floor after his own keeper jumped and caught a ball.

Neves is still making his way home after hugging every person in his line of sight while leaving the pitch .

Add to that you have the biggest st house in football in Diego Costa ….

I find your post very ironic

We were doing well for 30 mins, but its always hinged on a fit Striker.
Come HT and The Fat Lady is in the wings warming up alright.

 If
When! we Beat Bournemouth (36pts) Leeds will have had to Win Twice to stay up with 37pts and it Goodnight Vienna

If we draw (34pts) Leeds need 1 win from of 2...34pts +GD count back.

Who cares what Leicester does? - doesn't matter if we finish 18th or 19th

It's not lost yet, but Jeez we make hard work of it.

Splitting hairs a bit .. but if we draw … and Leeds lose one game 2-0 and win the next 1-0 we will stay up

Wolves have got to be the most boring team to watch in this league. We played poor at times but deserved a draw for at least trying to score. I would hate to watch them every week.

Mate … let’s be real here … we are the worst team to watch in the league … maybe all the whole country … we score the least amount of goals ..

The commentary was absolute dire for the game. I will probably be told I'm a sexist pig and get middle fingers but the female commentator and a female Co commentator who talked the utmost obvious wham was excruciating. No excitement in the equaliser...she went silent. I turned down the commentary as the ould lad couldn't take anymore after 10 minutes. He had to keep turning up and down his hearing aid with the pitch of their voices. Let men commentate on men's matches and women on women's.
As a wench I couldn't agree more, the pitch of their voices when they get excited excruciating

Only just seen the goals.

I don’t understand why we allowed him to run the full length of the pitch with the ball?
Similar to against Liverpool. Gueye and Onana both had chances to make a professional foul and take a booking in areas with no danger but let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.